Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 2,500 mcg 75

These unique Quick Dissolve B-12 are a fast and delicious way to deliver essential B-12 during your busy day! Just place the quick dissolve tablet under your tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing. Youll enjoy the bust of great natural cherry flavor and the benefits of Vitamin B-12!*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 2,500 mcg 75!
Karina  R.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 2,500 mcg 75 uploaded by Karina  R.
Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 2,500 mcg 75 uploaded by Karina  R.
I included Zinc 50mg (as zinc gluconate) in my daily minerals since March 2020. Vegetarian-friendly, so far I have not experienced any flu-like symptoms to date. I have 10mg in my daily multi-vitamins, so I take additional Nature's Bounty Zinc as needed which is often these days. Natures Bounty Zinc 50 mg 100
Taylor P.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 2,500 mcg 75 uploaded by Taylor P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These quick dissolving B-12 tablets have been a life saver for grad school. I love that I can take my vitamin B-12 first thing in the morning and it’s super easy since it’s a dissolvable tablet. These tablets provide me with a great boost of energy and keep me awake throughout the day. They’re reasonably priced with is great. The only thing I would change would be the cherry flavor — it’s very artificial and doesn’t taste the best. Overall, I would recommend this product!
Ally W.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 2,500 mcg 75 uploaded by Ally W.
Purchased at: Costco
I love the cherry flavor! Some vitamins have a gross medicine flavor, but this one is actually tasty. It is quick to dissolve and adds the right amount of B-12 for my lifestyle. For a vegan lifestyle, this product is the way to go.
Jill G.
Asheboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great! They taste great and help convert food into energy. I’d definitely recommend.
Suzette A.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 2,500 mcg 75 uploaded by Suzette A.
Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 (5000 mcg) Quick Dissolve have a natural cherry 🍒flavor and dissolve quickly under the tongue. This vitamin supplement is laboratory tested and wuiality is guaranteed or your Kenny back. B-12 is a must in our household for aiding in the conservation of food into energy. Got to keep up with the athlete and be in tip top shape.
Sylvia K.
Macomb, MI
Great tasting, quick dissolving. Took these cause i read they helped increase energy. Saw a moderate increase
Roberta B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This products, is amazing, It was recommend by Doctor, I was taking shots, once a week.. my arms were starting to get scar, so he ask me let's give this a try and they work, Like magic.. They give me that Extra, Energy that I need.. I highly recommend them to anyone
Roberta B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
#vitaminb12 is something that I have been taking for a very long time, I got these from @Walgreens / I always buy my vitamins from at @Walgreens here in Lexington,Kentucky there very Effective, not disappointed at all..i am a repeat user..i highly recommended them to everyone
Kimberly  D.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Natures Bounty Vitamin B-12 2,500 mcg 75 uploaded by Kimberly  D.
Nature's Bounty quick dissolve B-12 2500mcg is a great product. Dissolves quickly with a pleasant flavor and gives a nice energy boost.
Shana C.
Whiting, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great taste that really delivers a fantastic dose of vitamins. I love how quickly it melts in your mouth and it fully dissolves without any left over residue. Its great how many come in the container and its easy to find at a lot fo stores in my area.

Looking for your answer?