Nature's Bounty Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Khalisha H.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Vitamin Supplement Promotes Energy Metabolism* The B vitamins play a role in energy metabolism in the body.* Vitamin B-12 is essential for the normal formation of blood cells and contributes to the health of the nervous system.* Suitable for Vegetarians No Artificial Color or Flavor, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Review (1)
Khalisha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a condition called Endometriosis which i developed from PCOS. Ive been on metformin for years and my body was responding well physically but i was still not well internally. I was bleeding alot then i learnt that metformin causes a B12 deficiency in my body. I started taking the b12 vitamins every morning and since then my body has been responding positively. Ive been able to eat well and feel better. This is amazing.