BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #5 in Vitamin B

Dietary Supplement 100mg Thiamin HCl Promotes Energy Metabolism* As a B Vitamin, Thiamin plays a role in energy metabolism and nervous system function.* No artificial color, flavor, or sweetener; no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Brittany S.
Delanson , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My dr recommended this and it inexpensive! I've been using it for a few months now and I definitely notice a difference in my overall health and energy.
Joanna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this daily.. B vitamines are awsome. They help maintain a healthy nervous system and it's good for a number of other things.
Amy J.
I love vitamin b for increased energy. I just have to make sure to take it in the morning, if I take it at night I can't sleep!
Hope T.
I use B vitamins to ward off mosquitoes in the summer. I use these tablets because they have no flavor and they work.
Maryam M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Essential for good healthy diet, highly recommend it. You can find it for pretty good reasonable price
Barbera M.
Richmond , VA
Best b1 vitamins on the market. Only problem is they taste bad and are a little hard to get down.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Vitamins are important so I would definitely pick these up as they are affordable.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Recommended by my doctor. Like the brand and it's inexpensive! Smaller pills too.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Does this help with anything lol?