BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #4 in Vitamin B

Dietary Supplement 100mg Thiamin HCl Promotes Energy Metabolism* As a B Vitamin, Thiamin plays a role in energy metabolism and nervous system function.* No artificial color, flavor, or sweetener; no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My dr recommended this and it inexpensive! I've been using it for a few months now and I definitely notice a difference in my overall health and energy.
Joanna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this daily.. B vitamines are awsome. They help maintain a healthy nervous system and it's good for a number of other things.
Amy J.
I love vitamin b for increased energy. I just have to make sure to take it in the morning, if I take it at night I can't sleep!
Hope T.
I use B vitamins to ward off mosquitoes in the summer. I use these tablets because they have no flavor and they work.
Maryam M.
Essential for good healthy diet, highly recommend it. You can find it for pretty good reasonable price
Barbera M.
Richmond , VA
Best b1 vitamins on the market. Only problem is they taste bad and are a little hard to get down.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Vitamins are important so I would definitely pick these up as they are affordable.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Recommended by my doctor. Like the brand and it's inexpensive! Smaller pills too.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Does this help with anything lol?