BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement Promote Relaxation* Natural Whole Herb* Calming Blend Valerian works in harmony with your natural cycle to help promote relaxation, so you can leave your busy day behind and get the tranquil rest you deserve* Inspired by Mother Nature, Valerian is perfect for supporting the quality of your rest* Our formula also features a proprietary Calming Blend with Passion Flower, Lemon Balm and Hops. Natures Bounty s Guarantee: We use only the finest quality herbs and spices. Each is screened and finely milled for quick release. Nature s Bounty s preservative-free gelatin capsules contain pure milled herb powder. Nature s Bounty s Natural Whole Herb products utilize ground plant parts to provide the natural components in the amounts found in nature. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to di see more...

Review (1)
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
I was having really bad anxiety attacks and not sleeping at night. These pills have helped me so much, I take one early in the day then 2-3 about an hour before I'm ready for bed. Let me warn you, they smell horrible, but they work so great. I feel a lot calmer and sleep so much better now. I've been taking them for 2 months now.