BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Promote Relaxation* Natural Whole Herb* Calming Blend Valerian works in harmony with your natural cycle to help promote relaxation, so you can leave your busy day behind and get the tranquil rest you deserve* Inspired by Mother Nature, Valerian is perfect for supporting the quality of your rest* Our formula also features a proprietary Calming Blend with Passion Flower, Lemon Balm and Hops. Natures Bounty s Guarantee: We use only the finest quality herbs and spices. Each is screened and finely milled for quick release. Nature s Bounty s preservative-free gelatin capsules contain pure milled herb powder. Nature s Bounty s Natural Whole Herb products utilize ground plant parts to provide the natural components in the amounts found in nature. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to di see more...

Emily M.
Ambler, PA
Review for: Nature's Bounty Valerian Root 450 mg plus Calming Blend, Capsules, 100 ea more...
Don't be turned off by the horrible smell. These things really work. They help relax your body to reduce anxiety and stress. I often take 1-2 before bed on nights when I've had too much caffeine. They are awesome even on days when your just a little anxious. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because sometimes on nights when I take them I have strange dreams.
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
I was having really bad anxiety attacks and not sleeping at night. These pills have helped me so much, I take one early in the day then 2-3 about an hour before I'm ready for bed. Let me warn you, they smell horrible, but they work so great. I feel a lot calmer and sleep so much better now. I've been taking them for 2 months now.

back