Nature's Bounty Ultra Strength Vitamin D-3 10 uploaded by Wilka B.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #39 in Vitamin D

Vitamin Supplement. Rapid Release Liquid Softgel 1 Per Day Softgel. Promotes: Bone Health*. Immune Health*. Breast Health*. Colon Health*. Especially Formulates for Insufficient Vitamin D Levels Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that works with calcium to help develop strong bones and teeth.*  Vitamin D3 also supports normal antibody production by the immune system and supports breast health.*  An analysis of 5 studies concluded that increasing vitamin D intake could promote colon heal. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
My doctor recommends I take these, as I'm usually deficient from Crohn's Disease. They're easy on my stomach and seem to boost my levels in no time!
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing! I can feel a improvement after start to use this vitamin. I was getting sick very easy and very often and now I feel like a new person.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
This Vitamin D has changed my life. I couldn’t be happier when I finally found 10,000 IU. I love only taking one pill a day not a handful.
Wilka B.
New holland, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the product, love the package, its one of the brand that guarantee high percent of being mor natural. Very effective and affordable.