Nature's Bounty Ultra Strength Advanced Probiotic 10 uploaded by Sabrina R.Nature's Bounty Ultra Strength Advanced Probiotic 10 uploaded by Stacy S.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Targeted Multi-Strain Formula for Optimal Balance* Probio-Guard™. Advanced Support for: Digestive & Intestinal Health*. Healthy Immune Function*. 10 Strains with Active Culture Support* Ultra Strength Advanced Probiotic 10 contains 10 distinct naturally derived probiotic strains.  These strains play an active role in aiding the body s natural digestive process.*  Ultra Strength Advanced Probiotic 10 also contains 20 billion live probiotic cultures per serving.**  Probiotics not only support microbial balance of. see more...

Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I started using probiotics to have a healthier gut, be more regular, and to see if it would help clear up my acne. I love incorporating this supplement into my diet because I really do feel a difference. I don't have diarrhea like I used to and I just feel good. I used to get stomach aches all the time and now it's minimal. My acne has cleared up a lot. I'm also using a new skincare routine which might be part of that also. I highly recommend this!
Sabrina R.
Probiotics are a must in my house! We don't always get to eat the healthiest because we are always on the run but I never forget my Probiotic vitamins in like mines in a gummie form and I take 2 daily! I recommend it for daily use!
Tadd T.
Probiotics are a must in this house.though i prefer to get them in a more natural form such as yogurt or ferments, this does well in a pinch.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't know if i should blame this probiotic, but I severely broke out after taking this product. It took me over 2 months to get back on track with clear skin - i never break out, so this was super disappointing to find out. It is possible that the probiotic count is just too high
Megan S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Being so busy and constantly on the move. I like to keep a bottle of this on hand and in my daily vitamins.