BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Promotes Fat, Protein & Sugar Metabolism* Chromium works with your body s use of sugar and also plays a role in a the metabolism of proteins and gats.* Use as a part of your diet to halp maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within a normal range.* No Artificial Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• What MG's of this product is everyone else taking ?2 Answers
Nature's Bounty Ultra Chromium Picolinate 500 mcg
  • "This helped me in the beginning, but I have moved onto It Works products because after a little bit this stopped working for me" in 1 review
  • "They are well made and cost effective." in 1 review
  • "I've been using this for a few weeks, and I've seen results." in 1 review
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
I have only been taking this for a short while, however I do feel like I have more energy during the day. I am a busy mom, wife and Accountant so I need all the help I can get.
Ryan M.
This really helped me to metabolize my food and I felt more energetic after taking it. I did not have any negative effects from taking this product and would recommend to anyone else.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
I've been using this for a few weeks, and I've seen results. It isn't a substitute for healthy diet and exercise, but it will give you the extra help you need to maintain blood sugar levels and metabolize.
Stephanie S.
I bought this because I was told it helps eliminate sugar cravings, but I didn't notice a remarkable improvement after three months. Love the brand though.
Karen W.
Waverly, IL
Love this product!! I have so much more energy during the day. I'm now able to keep up with my 3 kids + daycare kids. This product is grade A
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Take these on the daily to help boost up my metabolism. Like Nature's Bounty brand of vitamins and supplements.
j l.
Cambria heights , new York
Have been using this product for a while not to help to boost my metabolism it works well with exercise.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
Nature's Bounty makes great nutrient supplements. They are well made and cost effective.
Judy L.
Fredericksburg, TX
This product was recommended for me to take, after thirty days I could not tell the difference in my energy.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
I really like this supplement for appetite control. I really meet my expectations, nice and affordable.
Karen W.
Waverly, IL
What MG's of this product is everyone else taking ?