BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Helps Maintain a Healthy Urinary Tract*. Triple Strength. Fruit Concentrate. With Immune Supporting Vitamin C*. #1 Selling Cranberry Brands. Rapid Release Liquid Softgel Triple Strength Cranberry Concentrate contains the equivalent of 25,200 mg per serving of our unique Cranberry Blend, so two softgels daily is all you need! Cranberries are known for their ability to help maintain a healthy urinary tract.*  This product also contains Vitamin C, an antioxidant that plays a role in supporting immune function, plus Vitamin E, an essential nutrient crucial for good health.* No A. see more...

• I have been looking for an effective cranberry softgel. Do they r...1 Answers
  • How do they taste? I'm afraid of bad tasting chewables. 1 Answers
  • Do these work well at all1 Answers
Rise C.
Williston, ND
Let's get real, UTI's SUCK! Like really really suck! After having one I did some research into preventative care, trust me when I recommend you do the same. Trust that you never want to be on the treating end. I'm not a cranberry juice kind of woman, so these are perfect to take with my daily vitamins.
Dallas L.
If you can't drink enough water for some reason or hate cranberry juice. Out these pills into your everyday routine and I promise you. You will never get a kidney infection or get any kidney pain for that matter.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
I used to have a very bad urine/bladder infection, but because of these pills I have now gotten rid of that problem. It definitely met my expectations thanks to my mom for recommending it! I was surely satisfied with this product
Diannah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the best brand of Cranberry Pills that there is! I absolutely love them, to help myself get back to feeling like myself again. If you feel a UTI coming on then start right away taking them and they always help me!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This is totally embarrassing, but I had an infection one time so my roommate ended up buying me some because I was too embarrassed to go to the doctor. I was better within 2 days!
Karen T.
Escondido, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
first of all theyre great and easy to swallow because they gel caps. great for when you have a uti and great for urinary track
Aireana S.
Racine, WI
i used these a few years back its a quick way to clean out your system. they didn't me make me feel any different in my day.
DORA R.
My doctor recommend them for my kidney problem, as i dont like the taste of the juice, so vuala problem resolved
Sunshine G.
Dellrose, TN
It helps alot when I get UTI'S. It is definitely faster than having to drink cranberry juice all day long!
B J.
Midlothian, VA
I can't say that I'm 100% sure this works (not a scientist) but I feel better taking these everyday.
Kerstin J.
Centertown, KY
Has this helped anyone prevent uti?
Kirsten R.
Does this brand leave a bad aftertaste?
VE-1140167 Andry P.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
No tiene efectos secundarios?
Stephanie O.
What's the use of this? And price?
Angelina I.
Burke, VA
How do these compare to other brands