BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature's Bounty® Time released Dietary Capsules Niacin 250mg.
Promotes: Heart health*. Energy metabolism*. Nervous system health*.
Quality. Potency. Purity. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Syrie C.
If you are lacking Niacin, I would recommend this. I can definitely feel them working.
Leeann D.
I have used this product to help aid in healthy digestion. I would recommend this product for people seeking to promote heart & nervous system health, energy, and metabolism. I like that there are
no artificial flavors, colors, and sweeteners. Of course consult your Doctor if you have questions prior to taking this product.
Heather D.
Excellent but be careful! Itll cause detoxification through your pores. Itll look like youre sunburnt and youll itch like crazy. Start with small doses and work your way up.
Chrissy O.
I used this product for a few weeks, I definitely thought it was great and worth buying
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Worked well for me didn't have a taste and worked the way they should. Didn't have any side affects.
Lisa S.
Red Bluff, CA
I had side effects of red, hot, itchy skin. It was so uncomfortable. For me I didn't like it . I would prefer other dietary supplements compared to niacin. I got mine at CVS pharmacy. I hear it works for others put personally not for me ,but I still would recommend for others. !
Mary R.
Wellness Guru Expert
What this vitamins good for?
Maia T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you find that this flushes your skin?
alexis r.
Lyon Station, PA
Does this product help lose weight? If so, how quickly?
Lenora F.
Osage Beach, MO
Does it help you in detoxing the body ?