BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #9 in Tea Tree Oil

Pharmaceutical Grade 100% Pure Australian Oil Natural Antiseptic Tea Tree is a pure oil, culled from the leaves of a tree , native to Australia.  Traditionally, it has been used as a topical agent for the skin.  Our superior grade of Tea Tree Oil is composed of less than 5% cineole and over 35% terpinen-4-ol which qualifies for "Pharmaceutical Grade," as established by the Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association. Not tested on animals.

Buy on Target*
  • "i use on my kids in their shampoos to get rid and prevent lice." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product!" in 1 review
Gabrielle  A.
Allston, MA
This product is so great and you can use it on everything from cuts to scars. It's also very good for your hair and nails. I think you can also mix this oil with essential oils and use it as well. I use this product for my scars and scrapes.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I purchase the tree oil at Walmart. It has so many benefits. I use it to cleanse my face as I have rosacea and acne. It's a milder form than some of the other brands that I've tried to clear up acne. I like tea tree oil alot.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
I use this oil to prevent lice in my daughters hair...it has a very strong smell but so far has kept the critters away...the smell doesn't last long just when u spray it. I use it in her shampoo and her water bottle.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
Tea tree oil is a wonderful product to use on acne spots on your face. After you wash your face, blot some on a q-tip and apply to any troubled areas. Literally overnight you will notice a reduction in size and redness, and you will also notice that it is starting to dry up. (I say use a q-tip so that you do no spread the bacteria on your skin.)
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
I know this sounds weird but i use this in my hair. My hair becomes dry and smells like clorine since i in the pool so much. It leaves it soft. I love this brand. This price is very nice at my local supermarket.
Yuly M.
I love using this for when my acne is getting out of hand, just a little dab of this oil on the affected area over night it makes a huge difference. I really hate the smell though.
Jamie M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
This brand is great and I love using this product. I actually use this as an acne remedy. It is really effective and personally i love the natural smell of the tea tree oil. Love it!
Jennifer M.
Southgate, MI
Tea tree oil is great for treating my cold sores! A couple of applications of tea tree oil definitely keeps them from getting big and puffy - a definite lifesaver!
Ryan P.
Tea Tree oil is such a great natural remedy! I usually use it to relieve dry skin, or help with itchiness from bug bites. I would definitely recommend this product!
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
I hate the snell, but it has a lot of healthy benefits. if interesting in using just look up thinks you can use it for. i heard it's good for hair and skin
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
What do you even use this for?
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
How do you use this product?
Ameena P.
Brampton , ON
What other uses for tea tree oil is there?
Chloe P.
I want to start using essential oils because I've heard they have a lot of good uses. What are some of the good uses and/or how do you use them?
Lauryn B.
Will this help with toenail fungus?