BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #9 in Tea Tree Oil

Pharmaceutical Grade 100% Pure Australian Oil Natural Antiseptic Tea Tree is a pure oil, culled from the leaves of a tree , native to Australia.  Traditionally, it has been used as a topical agent for the skin.  Our superior grade of Tea Tree Oil is composed of less than 5% cineole and over 35% terpinen-4-ol which qualifies for "Pharmaceutical Grade," as established by the Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association. Not tested on animals.

• "i use on my kids in their shampoos to get rid and prevent lice." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product!" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
Love my tea tree oil. So great for ridding your skin of those pimples we all hate. It’s very drying so make sure to dilute it if you are sensitive. Great for masks as well.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
This is the only tea tree oil I’ve ever used on my face and this works great. I bought it off Amazon for 10 bucks and I think it’s affordable. I mix this with rose hip seed oil and use it all over my face before I cleanse my face with a foaming cleanser. It helps so much with acne and hyper pigmentation. I definitely recommend this. But don’t use it alone on your face, you have to mix it with a carrier oil.
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
I swear this is the remedy for everything. From blemishes and redness, to swollen cartilage and scarring, it's literally a life-saver. Not to mention, it's incredibly affordable. Don't know what I've been doing all these years without it.
Riti T.
Parsippany, NJ
Love this stuff! Helps a lot with blemishes very fast acting which is great! Something that is annoying is it is a type of oil and it's annoying putting oil on your face, but it's worth it for the blemishes.
Tristan L.
Cold Spring, MN
Works awesome to get rid of acne. After your done washing your face put little drops and and then if you want you can put your face
Lotion on you will notice a difference in about 1-2 weeks
Kristin S.
Erdenheim, PA
Tea tree oil works wonders for my acne-prone skin. The smell is horrible and strong, but it has worked wonders on my breakouts when used as a spot treatment. I've also used it to brush my teeth before, and it seems to really kill the bacteria in my mouth (it leaves it almost numb-feeling, though). Definitely try this out- it's not for everyone's skin, but when it's for your skin it'll work wonders.
Inna B.
Oakland Gardens, NY
This product is great. Its not too strong but it gets the job done. I place it on acne to heal blemishes and it really gives the skin a refreshing cleansed feeling. I do this at night and by morning the inflammation has decreased in size. This is my second bottle and i will definitely be purchasing more tea tree oil products due to its added benefits.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE tea tree oil. It can be used for so many things! Put it in your shampoo for a scalp refresher or use it on shaver burn to eliminate bacteria in those sensitive areas, put some in a diffuser with water to purify the air, pour some in a bath. #game changer product!
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I keep this in the house all the time. It is great on blemishes. It will even get rid of warts but you have to be persistent in using it. I put one drop on top of the paste on my toothbrush. Now this is important: do not swallow it as it can be toxic. Spit every bit of it out of your mouth. But it is so good for the gums.
Stephanie C.
Cleveland , OH
This is great if you put a few drops in water and steam your face. The antiseptic properties clean out your pores opened by the steam. Then moisturize to prevent over drying and seal in the benefits.
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
What do you even use this for?
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
How do you use this product?
Ameena P.
Brampton, ON
What other uses for tea tree oil is there?
Chloe P.
I want to start using essential oils because I've heard they have a lot of good uses. What are some of the good uses and/or how do you use them?
Lauryn B.
Will this help with toenail fungus?