BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Pharmaceutical Grade 100% Pure Australian Oil Natural Antiseptic Tea Tree is a pure oil, culled from the leaves of a tree , native to Australia.  Traditionally, it has been used as a topical agent for the skin.  Our superior grade of Tea Tree Oil is composed of less than 5% cineole and over 35% terpinen-4-ol which qualifies for "Pharmaceutical Grade," as established by the Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association. Not tested on animals.

• "I would definitely recommend this product!" in 1 review
  • "i use on my kids in their shampoos to get rid and prevent lice." in 1 review
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE tea tree oil. It can be used for so many things! Put it in your shampoo for a scalp refresher or use it on shaver burn to eliminate bacteria in those sensitive areas, put some in a diffuser with water to purify the air, pour some in a bath. #game changer product!
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
I swear this is the remedy for everything. From blemishes and redness, to swollen cartilage and scarring, it's literally a life-saver. Not to mention, it's incredibly affordable. Don't know what I've been doing all these years without it.
Seema T.
Parsippany, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff! Helps a lot with blemishes very fast acting which is great! Something that is annoying is it is a type of oil and it's annoying putting oil on your face, but it's worth it for the blemishes.
Tristan L.
Cold Spring, MN
Works awesome to get rid of acne. After your done washing your face put little drops and and then if you want you can put your face
Lotion on you will notice a difference in about 1-2 weeks
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I keep this in the house all the time. It is great on blemishes. It will even get rid of warts but you have to be persistent in using it. I put one drop on top of the paste on my toothbrush. Now this is important: do not swallow it as it can be toxic. Spit every bit of it out of your mouth. But it is so good for the gums.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This product helped my dry itchy scalp however the smell of this product is absolutely horrible and took a long time to wash the smell away
Bethany G.
Tea tree oil is great! I use it when I seen pimples coming out or on the acne I have already after a face wash and my face feels cleaner.
Rachael A.
Great for clearing acne. Smells very strong. I mix in in with my night cream and i wake up to pimples that have shrunk.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
I use Tea tree oil for so many many different Things, from health to beauty to bugs lol. This is a great brand.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Best natural acne prevention period. I use it 50/50 cut with sweet almond oil to clear up my daughters acne.
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
What do you even use this for?
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
Foodie Expert
How do you use this product?
Lauryn B.
Will this help with toenail fungus?
Chloe P.
I want to start using essential oils because I've heard they have a lot of good uses. What are some of the good uses and/or how do you use them?
Ameena P.
Brampton , ON
Foodie Expert
What other uses for tea tree oil is there?