BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Pharmaceutical Grade 100% Pure Australian Oil Natural Antiseptic Tea Tree is a pure oil, culled from the leaves of a tree , native to Australia.  Traditionally, it has been used as a topical agent for the skin.  Our superior grade of Tea Tree Oil is composed of less than 5% cineole and over 35% terpinen-4-ol which qualifies for "Pharmaceutical Grade," as established by the Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association. Not tested on animals.

• "I would definitely recommend this product!" in 1 review
  • "i use on my kids in their shampoos to get rid and prevent lice." in 1 review
Seema T.
Parsippany, NJ
Love this stuff! Helps a lot with blemishes very fast acting which is great! Something that is annoying is it is a type of oil and it's annoying putting oil on your face, but it's worth it for the blemishes.
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT
This is great if you put a few drops in water and steam your face. The antiseptic properties clean out your pores opened by the steam. Then moisturize to prevent over drying and seal in the benefits.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
I hate the snell, but it has a lot of healthy benefits. if interesting in using just look up thinks you can use it for. i heard it's good for hair and skin
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is strong, as in use a little bit at a time. I had a VERY dry scalp a few years ago and this helped to tame it when mixed with shampoo.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
This product helped my dry itchy scalp however the smell of this product is absolutely horrible and took a long time to wash the smell away
Kristin S.
Philadelphia, PA
Tea tree oil works wonders for my acne-prone skin. The smell is horrible and strong, but it has worked wonders on my breakouts when used as a spot treatment. I've also used it to brush my teeth before, and it seems to really kill the bacteria in my mouth (it leaves it almost numb-feeling, though). Definitely try this out- it's not for everyone's skin, but when it's for your skin it'll work wonders.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I purchase the tree oil at Walmart. It has so many benefits. I use it to cleanse my face as I have rosacea and acne. It's a milder form than some of the other brands that I've tried to clear up acne. I like tea tree oil alot.
Gabrielle  A.
Allston, MA
This product is so great and you can use it on everything from cuts to scars. It's also very good for your hair and nails. I think you can also mix this oil with essential oils and use it as well. I use this product for my scars and scrapes.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
I use this oil to prevent lice in my daughters hair...it has a very strong smell but so far has kept the critters away...the smell doesn't last long just when u spray it. I use it in her shampoo and her water bottle.
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
I know this sounds weird but i use this in my hair. My hair becomes dry and smells like clorine since i in the pool so much. It leaves it soft. I love this brand. This price is very nice at my local supermarket.
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
What do you even use this for?
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
Foodie Expert
How do you use this product?
Ameena P.
Brampton , ON
Foodie Expert
What other uses for tea tree oil is there?
Chloe P.
I want to start using essential oils because I've heard they have a lot of good uses. What are some of the good uses and/or how do you use them?
Lauryn B.
Will this help with toenail fungus?