Natures Bounty Super Potency Biotin 5000 mcg, 300 Softgels (2 X 150 Count Bottles)

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Biotin is a water-based vitamin found in oatmeal, vegetables, and soy. As part of the B vitamins, biotin helps support a healthy nervous system and assists in energy metabolism.* It also helps maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails. These rapid-release... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Abby M.
I take one 5,000 mcg biotin pill everyday. I started taking it mainly because I want my hair to grow faster. It has definitely helped the speed of my hair growth but it has also helped my nails grow faster as well! And they are so much stronger now too! I really love the results I’ve been seeing with my biotin.