BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Convenient Scoop Inside! Nature s Energy. Complete Whole Food Formula. Nutrient Rich Super Foods. Energy Rich Vegetable, Fruit & Herb Complexes. A good source of vitamins A, C and D to address today s demanding lifestyle and to provide antioxidant support.* No artificial color or flavor, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.  Guaranteed Quality ~ Laboratory Tested Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration.  100% Quality Guaranteed. see more...

Richard F.
This is a great product, I love to use it in my diet when my hunger goes down to the point I don't feel like eating as much but what to keep my nutrition up. I love that probiotics are included in this product so that they can also help keep my immune system boosted. Over all I find this to be a great product.
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
As someone who has a hard time choking down enough greens throughout the day, I enjoy adding this to shakes to supplement my diet and get some extra vitamins that I am normally missing. Love the added probiotics, as well!
Allie B.
I honestly do not see a difference in adding this product to my routine. Apparently getting the correct amount of fruits and veggies does not really make a difference for my body.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
Not as gritty or thick when compared to other brands. Its a sure way to get the veggie count you need in 1 to 2 shakes. I like having it with an egg omelet that way I feel less hungry.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
This is a really great, natural probiotic than you can mix in anything! It is really important to take one of these to aid in digestion!
edson  g.
Edinburg, TX
Kristin S.
Philadelphia, PA
I put this in my smoothies and they still taste great. Nature's Bounty is also always trustworthy for all my vitamin needs.
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
Great way to get your probiotics and feel better about your nutrition. Helps with my digestion and energy.
Brooke L.
Baton rouge, LA
I like adding this into my smoothies! Not as gritty as some of the other brands I have tried!
Dominique P.
This product is great for busy moms! I also take a daily probiotic so it is great to get it all at once! I would recommend!
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
How does this taste, and how do you use?
Mercedes M.
Hollywood, FL
How many colony forming units are in this and how many different types of bacteria are in this?
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Foodie Expert
Can someone give me good feedback on taste and if you like the effects?
celia r.
stockton, CA
is dere any bad taste??
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
Foodie Expert
How many servings are in one container?