Natures Bounty Super B-Complex 150

The B Vitamin Complex is made up of several vitamins that work well together to support heart and nervous system health while providing nourishment for the occasional stress of daily living.* Just one high-potency tablet a day includes a variety of B Vitamins plus Vitamin C for heart immune and antioxidant support.*

Quien la ha utilizado?
Start your review of Natures Bounty Super B-Complex 150!
Marissa C.
Anderson
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Natures Bounty Super B-Complex 150 uploaded by Marissa C.
Good supplement. Didn’t make me feel sick and helped my energy throughout the week. I noticed i had a more clear head as well. Trying to get myself more active & this seems to be the key to helping my fatigue.
Aysha R.
Queens Vlg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I really think this makes a difference in my energy levels, but I feel like it gives me a headache if I take a whole pill, so I usually only take half.
Meagan T.
Constable, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are fair priced and exactly what I needed when my podiatrist recommended them and so many come in a bottle that that taking one a day you really get a great deal.  There is only one down fall but I don't find it worth taking away from the rating is they smell weird.
Sahi A.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natures Bounty Super B-Complex 150 uploaded by Sahi A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I start my day with taking all the multivitamins :) inner nutrients are as important as outer care...so make sure you take all the vitamins that is necessary 💕
Deb L.
Medford, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Naturesbounty has always made s good product. This is another good vitamin from them. I felt the advantages quickly. I recommend this brand
Manna N.
Started taking these on top of a daily multivitamin, per my Doc's instructions. I flip between brands usually, depending on what is on sale at my pharmacy, or what I have a coupon for. Loved these and had no issues. They must be doing their job- have been staying really healthy (and also just taking care of myself).
Karisma P.
Ventura, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been taking this supplement for a while now and it definitely has made me have more energy everyday. It is good quality and well worth the price. It is a must buy!
deborah L.
Phoenix Arizona
I like this brand because it includes all the Vit. B's including Folic Acid plus Vit. C. It's also time released so you're getting it all day. It's great for hair, skin and also converts food into energy. I recommend this product!
member-0c1d2
I have had some serious health problems  for a few years now. My Doctor recommend these to improve my energy, my focus and almost every affliction on the planet.
I am VERY pleased with this product!! I am no longer exhausted everyday, all day long!! I was in a horrible cycle of insomnia, Absolutely zero motivation and that had a big effect on my mental health as well.
Thank you so much!!!
Thank you so much!!!
Kristen M.
Paramus, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I have only been using this for a few weeks to try and accelerate the growth of my hair and it's already made a difference. My hair stylist suggested folic acid along with biotin to maximize my hair growth. I went to get my hair done the other day and she immediately noticed how my hair looked healthier. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking to grow out their hair.