Nature's Bounty St. John's Wort Standardized Extract Double Strength Capsules 300 mg - 100 CT uploaded by Becky B.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #1 in St. John's Wort

Nature's Bounty® St. John's Wort Standardized Extract Double Strength 300mg Capsules.
0.3% hypericin.
Promotes a positive mood.*
Herbal supplement. see more...

• does anyone take this for mood balance/anxiety? I've been...1 Answers
  • Can i take them if I'm using clonopin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any side effects from these? 5 Answers
Jaime E.
If you take this consistently, you'll notice a positive change in your mood. Within the first week I started taking it I noticed a difference. For the benefits, I think the price is reasonable. I turned my best friend onto this and she said it's been life-changing!
Liz B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take this for anxiety and depression, even for PMS. I love it so much and recommend it to anyone that has random mood swings. It t=has taken me out of so many bad days. Unbelievably effective... If you have severe depression, manias, anger issues, bipolar disorders etc. it doesn't hurt to try but always consult your physician, DO NOT just stop taking medications because it is unsafe to just stop suddenly.
Ophelia B.
I took this for very severe depression, two capsules daily for about two months. it's much cheaper and easier to obtain than prescription antidepressants, but perhaps is better suited for mild depression. I noted very little change, which may be attributed to the placebo effect
Ventura P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this for my anxiety and depression and it works really well. I don't want to use prescription products so this being an herbal product is I think my favorite part. I take 3 a day always at the same time and my mood has improved.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
These work really well as natural antidepressants. If you are looking for something to give you a brighter boost without filling your body with a ton of chemicals I suggest these.
Becky B.
This is a great product for a mood stabilizer. I use this daily. I would recommend everyone to try the product Nature's Plus St. John'S Wort Ha 300 MG - 60 Capsules - Other Herbs
Jessica M.
I really do enjoy these pills especially when I'm feeling down. It's all natural and it just relaxes me when my anxiety is up and it helps me sleep. They're very affordable as well.
Candace H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Helpful product to keep a positive outlook. The only thing I wish was different is that you didn't have to take so many each day.
Maggie M.
Summerfield, FL
It did nothing for me , I actually felt more depressed for some reason , very disappointing because I have high expectations .
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Great product for a natural mood booster. Love that it is a natural medicine. This has no after taste and works great!
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Has anyone had any side effects from these?
kitty O.
Can i take them if I'm using clonopin?
Stephanie W.
kamloops, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
does anyone take this for mood balance/anxiety? I've been recommended this a few times but want to know if it works first😲

back