HealthWellnessHerbal SupplementsNature's Bounty
Natures Bounty St Johns Wort 300 mg 100

Natures Bounty St. Johns Wort 300 mg 100

St. Johns Wort has been used for centuries as a tonic and helps maintain a positive mood.* As a supplement St. Johns Wort supports a feeling of tranquility and promotes a healthy emotional outlook.*

do you have to take this with food?
Do you feel an improvement with mood while taking this? How much do you take?
Can i take them if I'm using clonopin?
Start your review of Natures Bounty St. Johns Wort 300 mg 100!
Lisa B.
Fort Towson, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I started taking this product about 2 months ago. I have definitely noticed a difference in my depression. I have began to feel more like myself,and am also starting to enjoy the things I used to. I would recommend this product.
Christine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I gave this a try for a few weeks, and I honestly can't tell if this was helping. I just noticed no difference. I really do not like the taste it leaves in my mouth all day. Also maybe TMI but it also makes your pee smell like it too. I would always ask your doctor before you start taking any vitamins. Everyone is different and has a natural amount of vitamins already in your body. Some produce more than others, you could potentially poison yourself if you are taking unneccesary vitamins. It was worth a try. But can't stand the taste and I noticed no difference.
Jaime E.
If you take this consistently, you'll notice a positive change in your mood. Within the first week I started taking it I noticed a difference. For the benefits, I think the price is reasonable. I turned my best friend onto this and she said it's been life-changing!
Liz B.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I take this for anxiety and depression, even for PMS. I love it so much and recommend it to anyone that has random mood swings. It t=has taken me out of so many bad days. Unbelievably effective... If you have severe depression, manias, anger issues, bipolar disorders etc. it doesn't hurt to try but always consult your physician, DO NOT just stop taking medications because it is unsafe to just stop suddenly.
Ophelia B.
I took this for very severe depression, two capsules daily for about two months. it's much cheaper and easier to obtain than prescription antidepressants, but perhaps is better suited for mild depression. I noted very little change, which may be attributed to the placebo effect
Josie N.
Indianapolis
this product definitely helped with my anxiety & stress levels!! i notice a big difference when i use it regularly vs when i don’t:)
Drew J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wasn’t sure what to think about herbal supplements like this but it actually does brighten my mood and I think I can trust his brand will see if my liver feels eventually well we do this review I guess I’m satisfied overall decent the
Ja'Kayla J.
Waverly, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
this helps with depression, that’s all that’s it that’s the end of it it’s the best j highly so goo buy please
Tess H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this daily. Can open capsules and use in tea. I have used other brands and prefer nature’s bounty. Effective.
Minda C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was recommended to me by not doctor to help with mood changes before my period! I haven’t been using it for long but so far I’ve noticed a difference. I’m less touchy, less irritable, and overall happier! I take it from about day 18 to the second day of my cycle.