Nature's Bounty Sleep Complex 3 mg Melatonin/200 mg Gummies Punch uploaded by Amy G.Nature's Bounty Sleep Complex 3 mg Melatonin/200 mg Gummies Punch uploaded by Camille G.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #47 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplements 3 Mg Of Melatonin 200 Mg Of L-Theanine Per Serving Supports A Relaxed Mood & Supports Restful Sleep* Made With Natural Colors & Flavors Contains 60 Moon & Star Shaped Gummies Nature'S Bounty Sleep Complex Gummies In Fun Star And Moon Shapes Come In A Delicious Naturally Flavored Tropical Punch. Sleep Complex Gummies Combine 2 Powerful Ingredients To Help You Ease Your Mind And Naturally Fall Asleep* One Serving Of Nature'S Bounty Sleep Complex Gummies Helps Provide 200 Mg Of L-Theanine To Help Provide A Calm And Relaxed Mood And 3 Mg Of Melatonin To Work In Harmony With Your Natural Sleep Cycle To Support A Sound, Restful Sleep* No Artificial Flavor, No Artificial Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. Laboratory Tested For Quality 1-800-433-2990 * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
Melatonin is one of my favorite things that I've recently discovered, and I really enjoy these sleep gummies. It is NOT a sleeping pill, so it's not about to knock you out for forever, but it will absolutely make you feel more relaxed and restful. I was having a lot of bad dreams and sleep paralysis prior to taking these gummies, and they've helped reduce that tremendously. I sometimes wake up a little drowsy from them if I don't get the proper amount of sleep, but as long as I'm sleeping for around seven or eight hours, it's not an issue at all & they actually help me take full advantage of those hours of sleep! The taste is great too. I love these so much that I actually bought a bottle of them for my mom as well!
Camille G.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
I am a minimalist when it comes to beauty products and my secret to looking my best isnt even anything i put on my face! The key to a youth appearance is sleep and lots of water. Sadly, I have insomnia but thanks to these Gummies I fall asleep easier than my kids. My pineal gland just needs that extra help in regulating my circadian rhythm!
Bridget E.
West Haven, CT
These gummies have a slightly weird before and after taste but they put you to sleep within a half hour or so. However, I notice I still wake up in the middle of the night even if I take the full dosage. I've tried the Sundown brand before and the taste was better and kept me a sleep the whole night.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Purchased these at CVS because I heard that melatonin is a natural hormone for helping you sleep. They seemed to work when I bought them. They were a bit pricey. I honestly wasn’t sure if they worked because they were actually working lol or if it was a placebo effect!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
I use this and even turned my family on to this. It is great and actually works in marking you sleepy even when you were not previously sleepy. I use it when I know I need a good nights sleep and am not tired when I know I should be going to bed. It’s great. Helps a lot.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I highly recommend these Nature's Bounty Sleep Complex 3 mg Melatonin/200 mg Gummies Punch! They aren’t addictive and don’t have a drowsy side effect compared to most sleeping supplements/medicines.

Plus, they are absolutely delicious!
Zaiga M.
Boise, ID
Sometimes I just have trouble falling asleep cause of my anxiety, I was so happy to actually discover that there is such thing as sleep gummies. Sleeping pills don't work well for me because they knock me out so quickly and so hard, I'm drowsy all day next day if I'm even able to get out of the bed. But these cuties moon and star shaped gummies put me to sleep very gently. I sleep quite well and waking up the next day isn't horrible at all. They taste nice, not very sweet, just a pleasant fruity taste. sometimes I take just one and sleepiness slowly creeps up to me slowly and whole going to sleep process feels very natural, easy and relaxing as it should be.
Mary Kathryn C.
Culpeper, VA
I love these. They help me sleep and they taste good. The cute moon and star shapes are cute. They don't take too long to start working in my body, maybe 15-20 mins. I think these would be great for kids. They are chewy gummies and taste like candy to me.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
These are pretty cute star and moon shaped gummies. Don't taste amazing but also not awful. Can't say I conked out as easily as I do with melatonin tablets but a decent alternative if you don't like tablet form.
Hanna Lee A.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Gummy vitamins are the best because they taste good and you're still getting the vitamins needed. This melatonin formula is perfect to take an hour or two before bed, I noticed my dreams were much more peaceful and going to sleep was much easier!

back