BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #1 in Selenium

Promotes Prostate & Immune System Health*  Selenium is an essential trace mineral that supports the immune system.* Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of Selenium may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, the FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Carefully Manufactured by Natures Bounty. Nutrition Questions or Comments?  Call NutraPhone®   Mon. - Fri. 9AM - 7 PM ET   see more...

Bridget E.
West Haven, CT
As far as supplements go, this is a great brand to purchase from. Selenium is a supplement often recommend to individuals with thyroid issues. You can usually purchase this specific brand at any CVS which is also nice because they have sales where you can buy 1 supplement and get the other one free.
Savannah B.
Homosassa, FL
This stuff is awesome! I think that it is well worth your money. I use this all the time! I am going to have to get some more soon! I love it so much. It is awesome and great for people top! I'd highly recommend.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I like nature bounty vitamin a lot. There the only one I use from B12 for me to vitaminC for the whole family. A little high in price but when thy go on sale at my local grocery store the sales are amazing so I stock up.
Kelly Lua F.
Natures bounty can be a tad more expensive depending on where you shop, but they carry a wider variety of supplements which I appreciate. This product is quality.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
This product along with Iodine helped a great deal with bringing my thyroid back to normal. I had taken a supplement to help speed up my metabolism and it was a hormonal supplement that screwed up my thyroid completely and selenium and iodine were the two things that helped a great deal with bringing me back to normal so i highly recommend this!
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
My doctor prescribed selenium to me to help with my thyroid. I have tried many brands and this is my favorite. I bought it at my local drug store. It is very effective. I absolutely recommend it to others.
Lacey G.
This brand of supplements are excellent any one Ive ever had has been worth the buy and its great for people with thyroid issues.
Angelina I.
Fairfax, VA
I love this product and I love this brand of vitamins. I buy so many of the vitamins from this great brand
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great vitamin! Awsome brand and very inexpansive! Definitely will help you and give you're energy!
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
This stuff works great! So need another one. It's worth your money, good investment. (:
syamala r.
What is the use of the product?
Tammi M.
Did this help you lose weight when it corrected your thyroid?
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
What exactlydoes this target?
Xenith B.
Woodbury, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is this for? Is it worth buying?
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's your thoughts on this product ?

back