BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Raspberry Ketones. 100mg. Laboratory Guaranteed Quality Tested No preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish.  Sodium free. see more...

Nature's Bounty Raspberry Keytones 100mg
  • "If you are able to keep up with it, this is a great product, it really controlled my hunger and gave an extra boost to start my weight loss goals." in 1 review
  • "This product is really great about helping with hunger control, making it easier to lose weight along with the right diet." in 1 review
Gwaelin C.
Gwaelin C.
Royersford, PA
I've used these to help boost metabolism and burn fat. They are a great way to start trying out thermogenic booster supplements to see what your tolerance is and what works for you. They helped me to lose an extra 5 pounds and helped lean me down during cutting season. The gym is a big part of my life and I recommend these frequently to others!
Makinzee M.
Makinzee M.
Taylor, MI
Didn't really find any use from these. I didn't see any change in my body from taking them. So I'm not sure they really work
Anna P.
Anna P.
Zimmerman, MN
Something everyone that's ever considered raspberry ketones for weight loss should know is that all ketones do is basically dehydrate you. This makes you lose some water weight, and most people then think the ketones are working.
However the moment you stop taking them and eat/drink anything you will gain that water weight back.
It's not a magical product, it will not help 'lose a lot of weight fast' but if you want to feel a little slimmer for an evening out or for pictures, these can help temporarily.
Ellie L.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Worked wonders. They cut my eating in half and my appetite as well. I wasn't eating as much and made me feel energetic. I wanted to work out more and for the days I didn't feel like it I didn't have to stress because I lost weight no matter what. Loved these.
LeeLee Minaj H.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I heard about these on Dr Oz do they work well I sure wouldn't mind trying these. Hope to get to try them out some day .
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I found tjat this product works if you have a good diet and use with exercsing.Taking it alone is good too but to see results quickly a clean diet is needed.
alannah G.
alannah G.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried these out. Heard a lot about them. However it didn't do much besides give me a little bit of energy
Megan W.
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
These really helped curb my hunger. They're not intended to make you lose tons overnight, but they do give you a little assistance!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product! It along with a good diet and exercise have helped me lose 20 lbs!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Wormleysburg, PA
I didn't keep up with it but after about a week of using them I did notice a little drop in my weight. Keep in mind that these are NOT meant to make you lose tons of weight. They HELP you a little by controlling your hunger metabolism. So with a healthy diet and exercise these will definitely help in the process!!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
st. louis mo
I have always wondered does this actually work?
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
How effective are these?
Sienna B.
Sienna B.
Garden Grove, CA
Soooo do these actually work?
Rolling Mdws, IL
One more is it safe if i m planning for kids ?
Rolling Mdws, IL
Till when i have to use this like achieve my goal weight or more further ?