Nature's Bounty Quick Dissolve B-12 500mcg Tablets Natural Cherry Flavor - 100 CT uploaded by Janet S.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature's Bounty® Quick Dissolve B-12 500mcg Natural Cherry Flavor Quick Dissolve Tablets.

Supports:

Energy metabolism*.

Nervous system health*.

Vitamin supplement. see more...

Liz S.
Liz S.
Middletown, DE
I take these in the morning to take a bit of extra energy without the caffeine crash. I like the cherry flavor and it dissolves in about 30 seconds without water. They are very affordable at CVS with coupons. Overall I am satisfied with this product.
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.
I have chronic migraines and my neurologist recommend I that this along with magnesium and CoQ10 everyday and I noticed a difference within a week. I used to suffer from at least 8 migraines a week and now I have at most 2.
Alane E.
Alane E.
My boyfriend loves these! He cant swallow pills to save his life, so he just sticks these little things under his tongue until they dissolve!
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these as does the family easy to take. I have PCOS so I do take metformin which can effect B12 . So I hope it helps!!
Carly R.
Carly R.
Fountain Inn, SC
Great stuff! Gives me the energy I need to get through the day or night. Tastes great too.
Janet S.
Janet S.
Mesquite, TX
This product gives me energy to get through my day & tastes great! Love this stuff!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Walnut Cove, NC
Love these! I can really tell on the days I forget. They really help me get my energy back. I love the fact that they are quick dissolve. Love the cherry taste.
Jessie O.
Jessie O.
Saint James , NY
I take these every morning. They are easy to take they dissolve under your tongue and have a very pleasant cherry taste. Great for giving you an energy boost and speeding up metabolism
liz a.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
One of the most important vitamins you need as you age. I take it daily for my health. It goes on sale at drug stores.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Danielsville , PA
These are actually pretty good. And their good for you if your body needs them!