BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Clinically Shown to Promote Heart Health* Important for Statin Drug Users* Rapid Release Liquid Softgel Co Q-10 provides antioxidant protection and cardiovascular support.* Note: Co Q-10 is not intended to serve as a replacement for Statin therapy, nor should you discontinue taking any prescribed medications while supplementing with Co Q-10. No Artificial Color, Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Yztla r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was recompense this by my doctor to help prevent migraines. I have to say I have not seen any difference in my migraines yet .
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
My doctor told me I needed to take this and ever since I have not have that many headaches and that is an amazing feeling