Nature's Bounty Pure Vitamin C-1000 mg Caplets - 100 CT uploaded by amy j.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #25 in Vitamin C

Nature's Bounty® Pure Vitamin C-1000mg Caplets.
Supports immune system health.*
Vitamin supplement.
1 per day caplet. see more...

Lisa E.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love these supplements! They are now much smaller than they were about a year ago, and they lack the harsh citrus taste of the previous ones. The newer ones go down easier and because they provide 1000mg of Vitamin C, I take one or two a day and make it though the winter with no cold making an appearance at all! I love it!
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great price for a great amount of Vitamin C. Besides using it for cold and flu season, i use it for allergy season and simply, everyday. My body simply works better with the antioxidant support. I take 2 a day usually if not a couple more if I get a scratch or sniffle.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
Vitamin c is always good for you. I normally take this when I start to feel a little sick. They are a little like horse pills. And make sure you take it on a full stomach after a meal. This have made me nauseous and actually throw up on an empty stomach.
Glory F.
New Haven, CT
My friend months ago had this in her bag and I asked her about it so she gave me one to try I saved it, took it the next day early in the morning and I really did feel a change in my body quick I felt really good I need to buy this I haven't been taking care of my body to well.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not great at taking all the vitamins I should but I always take vitamin C because I swear it keeps me from getting sick. I like these 1000 mg caplets because they are easy to swallow and you only have to take one to get the dosage you need.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
In our house we always take these. They're a great tasting addition to our daily regimen. We stay fairly healthy so I guess we can attribute that to these yummy vitamins.
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
Can't get enough of this! Vitamin c is great for boosting the immune system so I take it regularly and I have to say, I've not gotten sick in a long time!
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
Get this for the house hold and everyone likes it they take there everyday the kids ask me for there every day
Thais C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very good supplements, i often buy this online and they are very good. I usually take 1 or 2 with my breakfast
Kelsie W.
Washington, DC
Vitamin C is really good for you makes you awake and tablets are good but also you should really eat oranges.