BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement 2 Billion Live Probiotic Cultures* Advanced Support for Digestive Health* Healthy Immune Function* 1 Targeted Multi-Culture Formula 4 Delayed Release System with 6 Probiotic Organisms 3 Bio-Tract Technology Nature s Bounty Controlled Delivery Probiotic CD takes advantage of today s nutritional scientific innovation with a targeted approach to digestive health* We ve combined our exceptional probiotics with Bio-Tract technology. Bio-Tract technology is the process of enrobing our probiotics with a vegetarian gel-like substance that protects the ingredients from gastric acids. Bio-Tract technology allows the caplet to pass through the digestive tract, and release live organisms within the digestive system. Probiotic Organisms include: Nature s Bounty Controlled Delivery Probiotic CD is processed in a facility that uses a patented manufacturing process c see more...

Christie L.
My friend recommended that I start introducing a probiotic into my supplement routine because she's noticed a huge difference since starting them so I purchased these. So far (halfway through them) I am pleased with the product and the brand. It does say to store them in the refrigerator just wanted to note that because it's in very fine print.
The doctor suggested probiotics and Nature's Bounty was my choice. The controlled delivery really caught my eye. I wanted to make sure my body received the protection it needed and these probiotics deliver.