Nature's Bounty Probiotic Acidophilus Dietary Supplement Capsules uploaded by Denise T.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Acidophilus supports a favorable environment for the absorption of nutrients, encourages intestinal microflora balance, and promotes the healthy functioning of intestinal system.* Intestinal microflora imbalance may lead to digestive irregularities such as occasional constipation, gas and bloating. Goodness of yogurt in a capsule. Millions of organisms^. No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish or sodium *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these probiotics! They help with so many things. I tend to have adverse reactions to antibiotics, and this product helps prevent infections when I take them. It also helps with overall gut and immune health. I find that I have a stonger immune system and more energy when taking this probiotic.
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
I've been through two bottles of these, and I can tell a difference. My gut has been producing less mucus, and I've had more overall energy than before on the same diet. I got mine from walgreens and am overall satisfied with this product. It's not the first probiotic I've tried, but it goes down easily, and they make a noticeable difference via output small and energy level.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to whenever I am on antibiotics to help prevent yeast infections and so far it has never failed me. Very affordable, easy to find at any drug store. Yes, always reccomend this to friends.
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
I was recommended by my aesthetician to start taking pro biotics because they might help with my acne. I haven't taken them long enough to see if they are working, but overall I've noticed I've felt better overall. I really like these and they are tiny and easy to swallow
Jada J.
Tampa, FL
My OB recommended that I try out some Probiotics just to feel healthy inside out. These pills have DEFINITELY helped me out! I can see the differences in the way my hormones would normally effect me (they're now way more under control). This brand in particular has the best amount for the price that I've seen.
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is fantastic on a regular basis or when taking antibiotics to avoid any infections that naturally come with antibiotics but I noticed probiotics help the gut on their own!
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
Works wonders! I always feel better on the days I take this. Does not leave a bad taste in your mouth and pills are very small and easy to swallow
Holly L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Get product to use if you are wanting to keep your gut flora just right. Works well and doesn't cause any urgency like some probiotics can