BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #6 in Vitamins & Supplements

Nature's Bounty® Probiotic Gummies are the great-tasting way to get friendly bacteria for your digestive system. Made with natural flavors, Probiotic Gummies feature a special probiotic strain called Bacillus coagulans Unique IS-2. This strain is naturally found in the intestinal microflora, and surrounds itself with protective layers to increase its viability - many typical probiotic bacteria do not have these protective layers. That's why Bacillus coagulans Unique IS-12 can survive the high temperatures of the gummy processing environment - not to mention extremes of pH as found in your digestive tract - better than many typical probiotic bacteria, so you can get the friendly microorganisms your digestive system deserves. Great Tasting Fruit Flavors Pineapple, Raspberry & Orange4 Billion Live Cultures per ServingContains Probiotic Strain Bacillus Coagulans.

• Can pregnant woman take this?5 Answers
  • Do these really help with stomach complications?3 Answers
  • Is this supposed to be taken in place of my daily vitamin...4 Answers
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These Nature's Bounty® Probiotc Fruit Gummies are a part of my daily routine.

I absolutely love & swear by them. I first started taking them when I was put on a super strong antibiotic. It made me so sick and I am really into health & nutrition so I know that taking probiotics with an antibiotic can help keep me from getting so sick. This helped tremendously and I highly suggest trying it!
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
These are awesome. I really like all of the Nature's Bounty gummy products, and the probiotic ones are absolutely no exception to that! They taste so good that I really do look forward to eating them every day (and sometimes wish that I could keep eating them beyond the recommended dose!). And I definitely feel like they're a huge help for digestive health. Really no complaints here! Love them!
Vee V.
Stanfield, NC
I distinctly remember previously writing a review for this way back when i received the product originally. I am not sure why i need to do it again but here is what i willnsay. Its great. I didn't notice any body changes but it did make for an amazing snack!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love talking my vitamins as gummies it definitely makes it easier.
Products are very important for me specially when I'm taking antibiotics.
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received the Probiotic gummies  free in my #DaisyVoxBox  and they work great. I was so excited to be able to try these out. I've always been told probiotics are good to take if you have stomach issues and it helps tremendously and I like that they are gummy. I would diffidently buy these and recommend for others.
Alyssa L.
Farmers Branch, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was awesome! The gummies tasted like gummy bears and didn't leave an after taste. What's better than getting your daily vitamins and feel like your getting a treat!
Mercedes T.
El Paso, TX
Easy to chew, great flavor. Noticed my stomach didn’t have bloating like usual. Only thing I’ve used probiotic wise. Free from Influenster.  nice to add my daily vitamin routine. Impulse recommend to others since the price is good with $3 off coupons
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
probiotics are super important to keep your good bacteria functioning and happy. If you've recently been on antibiotics or are going on them soon, grab a bottle of these delicious gummies to prevent any damage to your biological flora! Great price too!
Sunshine B.
Watauga , TN
I have always been told that due to my stomach issues, it is very important that I take probiotics. These couldn't have came at a better time! These gummies make it easy to have the desire to create a healthier digestive system. The various flavors that are offered taste tropical & delicious, a fruity smell will awaken your senses and there is no after taste (like most vitamins and probiotics I've taken). I have been taking them for several days now and am finally more "regular" than I have been in years. I plan on purchasing in the future and would recommend them to others who are searching for vitamins/probiotics that they will look forward to and enjoy taking. *I received a complimentary sample of this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.*Nature's Bounty® Probiotc Fruit Gummies

*I received a complimentary sample of this product in exchange for my honest review from @Influenster *
Holly S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Most people wouldn’t really be excited for a probiotic supplement but
after having Riley my digestive system has been on the fritz! So much to
the point that I even went to see a specialist for it a few months back
so there are no complaints from me about getting these for free in my Daisy VoxBox. Probiotics are
actually good bacteria that typically live in your gut that help to
promote a healthy digestive system. This particular brand contains 60
supplements which is a 30 day supply since you’re instructed to take two
per day. Honestly they could have made the bottle a little smaller
since the gummies only go to where it says ‘Probiotic’ on the label. It
seems like such a waste to me, kind of like how chip bags are half full
of air, but who knows maybe there’s an actual reason for all of that
extra space that I’m just unaware of. If you’re in the market for a new probiotic you should
try these. Not only do you feel like a kid again eating a gummy vitamin,
but these taste amazing! It’s like you’re eating some kind of tropical
treat that’s actually good for you. I mean I would prefer a pack of
gummies that tasted like these over any fruit snack I’ve ever had. Plus
they don’t get stuck in your teeth!
Claudia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Can pregnant woman take this?
Liz G.
New Haven, CT
Is this supposed to be taken in place of my daily vitamin? I take daily vitamin gummies...
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I do not like taking pills very much, but if they are like gummies it is much easier to take them. Are these really like a gummies?
Nayom A.
San Antonio , TX
What are these used for anyway?
Latoria S.
Union , Sc
Do these really help with stomach complications?