BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #15 in Vitamins & Supplements

Nature's Bounty® Probiotic Gummies are the great-tasting way to get friendly bacteria for your digestive system. Made with natural flavors, Probiotic Gummies feature a special probiotic strain called Bacillus coagulans Unique IS-2. This strain is naturally found in the intestinal microflora, and surrounds itself with protective layers to increase its viability - many typical probiotic bacteria do not have these protective layers. That's why Bacillus coagulans Unique IS-12 can survive the high temperatures of the gummy processing environment - not to mention extremes of pH as found in your digestive tract - better than many typical probiotic bacteria, so you can get the friendly microorganisms your digestive system deserves. Great Tasting Fruit Flavors Pineapple, Raspberry & Orange4 Billion Live Cultures per ServingContains Probiotic Strain Bacillus Coagulans.

• Can pregnant woman take this?5 Answers
  • Do these really help with stomach complications?3 Answers
  • How did you feel about yours? I loved mine.2 Answers
Kali M.
Belton , TX
I like the concept of these gummies, however, the taste was not that great. I had a hard time taking these for that reason alone. I did receive these free from influenster. I’m not sure I would buy again.
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received the Probiotic gummies  free in my #DaisyVoxBox  and they work great. I was so excited to be able to try these out. I've always been told probiotics are good to take if you have stomach issues and it helps tremendously and I like that they are gummy. I would diffidently buy these and recommend for others.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
The most interesting product for me in my DaisyVoxBox is the monthly probiotics course from Nature's Bounty. The biggest plus (and minus at the same time) is the release format in the form of jelly candies with the flavors of pineapple, raspberry and orange. Plus - because sweets are uniquely more fun than tablets, and I certainly will not forget to take them, minus - because they are delicious and hard to limit one at a time) However that the product is food Additive and not a drug, you should not abuse it, and it is better to stick to the recommended dosage - 2 tablets per day, provided a diet of 2000 kilocalories. Jelies do not contain synthetic flavors, they are based on juice concentrates. Each candy contains (fearfully present) as many as 4 million "friendly bacteria") and vitamin D to support immunity. I would also like to mention the children's lock on the lid of the package - this is a useful feature.The effect is still, of course, early to judge, but even after a couple of days of use I feel light in the stomach. But I can form the final opinion by the end of the course.
I got this product free fot testing purposes but my opinions are my own
Amy B.
North Liberty, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
This were fine. I don't normally take probiotics, and I didn't notice a difference once I started these. Would not purchase. Received them complimentary from Influenster.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
probiotics are super important to keep your good bacteria functioning and happy. If you've recently been on antibiotics or are going on them soon, grab a bottle of these delicious gummies to prevent any damage to your biological flora! Great price too!
Ashley C.
Amazinggggg! I️ always had trouble in this department. After taking these, no more trouble! These work better than yogurt and taste so good. So happy I️ bought these and I️ feel like you won’t be disappointed either!
Sunshine B.
Watauga , TN
I have always been told that due to my stomach issues, it is very important that I take probiotics. These couldn't have came at a better time! These gummies make it easy to have the desire to create a healthier digestive system. The various flavors that are offered taste tropical & delicious, a fruity smell will awaken your senses and there is no after taste (like most vitamins and probiotics I've taken). I have been taking them for several days now and am finally more "regular" than I have been in years. I plan on purchasing in the future and would recommend them to others who are searching for vitamins/probiotics that they will look forward to and enjoy taking. *I received a complimentary sample of this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.*Nature's Bounty® Probiotc Fruit Gummies

*I received a complimentary sample of this product in exchange for my honest review from @Influenster *
Holly S.
Most people wouldn’t really be excited for a probiotic supplement but
after having Riley my digestive system has been on the fritz! So much to
the point that I even went to see a specialist for it a few months back
so there are no complaints from me about getting these for free in my Daisy VoxBox. Probiotics are
actually good bacteria that typically live in your gut that help to
promote a healthy digestive system. This particular brand contains 60
supplements which is a 30 day supply since you’re instructed to take two
per day. Honestly they could have made the bottle a little smaller
since the gummies only go to where it says ‘Probiotic’ on the label. It
seems like such a waste to me, kind of like how chip bags are half full
of air, but who knows maybe there’s an actual reason for all of that
extra space that I’m just unaware of. If you’re in the market for a new probiotic you should
try these. Not only do you feel like a kid again eating a gummy vitamin,
but these taste amazing! It’s like you’re eating some kind of tropical
treat that’s actually good for you. I mean I would prefer a pack of
gummies that tasted like these over any fruit snack I’ve ever had. Plus
they don’t get stuck in your teeth!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I received these in my #DaisyVoxBox and have fallen in love with them.  My voxbox came with a huge bottle of them, but I have already used them all and actually bought a new bottle last week.  I never knew the benefits of a probiotic except for after taking antibiotics, but this is truly something that I need everyday.  I have always had stomach issues, nothing major, just an annoyance really, but this has really helped over the last month or so.  I wake up with a little upset stomach every morning and since taking the probiotic I have not had this.  Also, I have mild psoriasis and the probiotic has also helped my breakouts.  I have a few spots that are still active, but they are better and dont seem to bother me nearly as badly.  I love that they come in a chewable and all the flavors taste great.  Would definitely recommend this product if you are wanting to try them.  I purchased mine at Walmart, but saw them at Walgreens as well.
Laura R.
Missoula , MT
I was really excited to try these Probiotic Gummies, I had surgery recently and haven't been keeping up with my normal probiotic supplements and with all the medicine I am taking I knew I needed to get back on track. My normal probiotic supplement comes in a powder I pour into water and drink so it was different eating them as gummies instead. The first day I tried them I was hooked! I am now wanting to eat them all the time. I love the raspberry and pineapple flavors best but even the orange one tastes great. I can already tell they are helping, I am feeling less bloated and more regular than I have in a while. Not to mention I feel like I am cheating on my diet when I have them, they definitely help keep me away from other sweets that I should not be eating. I have only taken them a week now and I am excited to see how much better I will feel in the next few weeks. I received mine complementary from Influencer in exchange for my honest review. As always I give my 1000% honest thoughts and opinions on anything I try out. I would definitely recommend these to friends and family. Nature's Bounty® Probiotc Fruit Gummies
Claudia M.
Bakersfield, CA
Can pregnant woman take this?
Liz G.
New Haven, CT
Is this supposed to be taken in place of my daily vitamin? I take daily vitamin gummies...
Nayom A.
San Antonio, TX
What are these used for anyway?
Latoria S.
Union , Sc
Do these really help with stomach complications?
Valentina B.
I do not like taking pills very much, but if they are like gummies it is much easier to take them. Are these really like a gummies?