BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #9 in Enzymes

Dietary Supplement Natural Digestive Aid* The After Meal Supplement® These delicious chewable tablets are made from beneficial ingredients including: ripe papaya fruit, papain , protease and amylase. As the perfect "after meal" supplement, papaya is a natural digestive aid. No Artificial Color or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free Suitable for vegetarians *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

• What are the primary benefits of this supplement?3 Answers
DeAnne L.
Brookhaven, PA
I love papaya, but it can be so expensive. I wanted to still include it is my diet and I found this product. I love this company and trust their products. the expectations of this product were met. I was satisfied and would buy it again. I would use a different vendor though.
Kelcey D.
I take these any time I feel a stomachache coming on. It helps settle my stomach and doesn't have any gross aftertaste or side effects. I think these are better than tums and also more natural.
Lacey J.
Union Beach, NJ
I really like the taste of this supplement. It took me a couple days to really get over the chalk like texture but it does get kinda creamy if you let it sit on your tongue for a few seconds.
Monet H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have digestion issues and these pills are a life saver. They even help with gas and bloat, as well as indigestion. They can be taken three times a day, after meals.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
These were suggested to me for my horrible acid reflux. They're just as effective for me as tums or rolaids, but they taste better, and I'm more comfortable taking these while pregnant.
Kristin M.
Westfield, NJ
This stuff is literally the best for bloating. It was one of the few things I could take when I was pregnant too that calmed my stomach down.
Shannon L.
Marietta, PA
I have a super sensitive stomach and chewing on these is great at taking away the neaseua. I would suggest it if you don't like to take meds
Liz M.
Papaya enzyme works great to help with upset stomach and indegestion in a safe and natural fashion. The tablets also taste amazing!
Megan S.
I love these. they taste really good. my kids even eat them. they help with bad breath and have settled many upset stomachaches.
Corrine R.
Wimauma, FL
Found this product during my last pregnancy & I have been using it every since! tastes great, natural, & no side effects!
Lizzie B.
What are the primary benefits of this supplement?