BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Promotes Sugar Metabolism* No Artificial Color or Artificial Flavor, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Fish. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

• "I haven't used it as a weight loss supplement though. " in 1 review
  • "It tries to get you to eat less, which inevitably should mean you lose weight to some people." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
It's supposed to "shrink" your stomach just like drinking normal apple cider vinegar, but this doesn't cut it. This product tries to eliminate the terrible pain your stomach will go through once you start the regimen. It tries to get you to eat less, which inevitably should mean you lose weight to some people. If you're in the gym, don't try this, it will just hurt you and your workouts.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
No thanks. I tried this and got wretched heartburn. My stomach felt like it was in knots. I tried taking them for 3 days and stopped because I couldn't take it.
Chante H.
Tried this for a few weeks, and didn't see much results! I'm not sure what was going on, i know that i followed a strict diet and gym 4 hours a day, so I'm not to sure, not sure if i would try it again
Cheryl G.
Acworth, GA
This product isn't something I would use again but I would recommend using the actual Apple cidar vinegar. its bitter but worth so much more.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Ive tried this.. It sadly didn't work for me, but everyone's different! Who knowa, maybe if i try it again ill get amazing results!
Christina H.
I drink a cup of this every morning. It seems to make me feel a little healtheir. I haven't used it as a weight loss supplement though.
Ryashia M.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Katie J.
Well it is a new year, so I am again trying to find something that works! I would like to lose about 50lbs and so far everything I have tried doesnt work. Does this work? How fast does it take? How many days do you drink it?
Diana M.
Bloomfield, NJ
A friend of mine started this diet just recently and I was thinking about doing it as well. But wanted to know if it really works and if it's worth it?
Angie L.
I heard this works well but you have to mix otherwise it kills your stomach. True?