Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Strawberry Flavored Quick Dissolve Biotin Tablets - uploaded by Andrea V.Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Strawberry Flavored Quick Dissolve Biotin Tablets - uploaded by Danielle M.Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Strawberry Flavored Quick Dissolve Biotin Tablets - uploaded by Megan B.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #8 in Biotin

Nature s bounty optimal solutions quick dissolve biotin 10,000 mcg contains biotin to help support hair, skin and nail health. Biotin, a b-vitamin, also provides energy support by converting food to energy. Optimal solutions quick dissolve biotin 10,000 mcg comes in great tasting, naturally flavored strawberry tablets. It s an ideal part of any beauty regimen, to help you feel beautiful and ready to take on the day! see more...

Jules S.
I take biotin to strengthen my hair, skin, and nails and I really do see a difference. Biotin is a water soluble vitamin so in order to see a difference you do have to be consistent and take it everyday.
Alice W.
It gives a good amount of biotin and it has teally helped me because my hair is thin and it tends to fall out. I lift a lot of weights so biotin helps me with tissue and muscle recovery. It's affordable and I would buy it again
However, I would try a different one with more silica in it just to see how that compares to this. Overall, great product.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Biotin, or Vitamin B7, is a water-soluble vitamin that’s a part of the vitamin B complex — a group of key nutrients needed for healthy metabolic, nerve, digestive and cardiovascular functions. I notice the change in my skin, hair and nails mainly
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Love these! There are affordable and usually always on sale, plus they taste great and are a great alternative if you have a hard time swallowing pills! It's nice to know this company keeps that in mind.
Hanna G.
The Woodlands, TX
The strawberry flavor gets old really quick, makes me nauseous now. But it does do the job! I don't notice that much difference in my hair, but it definitely impacts my nails. If I skip biotin for a couple days, I can feel my nails getting weaker.
Karen S.
Ridgewood, NY
I can't stress how much I loved this because it has helped my hair grow longer and healthy. On top on that it made me face better by preventing pimples and grew my nails healthy. I take two every single day and I never forget because that's how much I love it. To me it made my hair a lot longer than it was before and stronger.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX
the gummies are awesome from this brand but the vitamins are just as good! I have taken these things on and off for 3 or 4 years. I don't know if they actually do anything because I never recorded my hair length or anything. But they did help me when my hair was falling out and now it's not so much. recommended.
Allee C.
Princeton, KY
I love these, have had horrible luck with my hair and the ends breaking off so I started taking these. I have been on them about two months and my hair is much less damaged than before. Have noticed my nails growing quicker but not stronger.
Stephanie D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I take these every single morning and have notice a difference after about a month or so. After two bottles I'm seeing that my nails grow faster, and I'm not breaking out as much, not that it was a major problem, but it's a nice boost lol
Patricia D.
Benton , TN
I have thick curly hair and long, strong nails naturally (Thanks, grandma!), but I fee like my hair falls out too much and my cuticles are a mess. I absolutely love the taste of these vitamins (which is rare), but I haven't noticed much difference in my hair or nails.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I heard Biotin is good for your hair and nails, does it really work?
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Does this one even work ?
Elizabeth G.
Morgantown , KY
How well do these work?
Is this a safe product to use and have you seen results? Also, is this a reputable company?
Jessica S.
Winnipeg , MB
Looking for the best biotin product or any hair growth product that would help my hair grow a bit faster? Wondering if this was the best option or if anyone else had any recommendations?