BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature s Bounty Optimal Solutions Retinol Cream contains 100,000 IU of Vitamin A per ounce, one of the most important vitamins for the appearance of healthy skin. Lab tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration. see more...

Sara M.
Such a nice night cream before sleeping in case you have a sensitive skin
I use it before I go to bed
Price is good also
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I started to get little bumps on my arm. I was convinced I had a vitamin A deficiency and my mom said it was just dry skin. This product works for either of those causes. I put it on at night and it really helps clear up my arms. It's like a moisturizer, so it keeps my arms less dry, and gets rid of the little bumps. So good!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I love this night cream. i found it by accident when my normal olay brand wasn't in stock. it helps keep wrinkles away & makes my pimples when they occur go away quickly. i found it on Amazon for a cheap price too. if you have sensitive skin like me you will love this product ss it doesn't hurt your skin.
Angela N.
I found this at my local market and I have been wanting to use a retinol cream, I also been using Obagi Retinol cream but not really seeing much of a difference. Heck I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking for so I've been keeping a real close eye on my face. The consistency is the same, the price not so much! This feels wonderful on my face at night. I'll give it a try for a bit longer but so far it feels creamy and moisturizing.