Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions, Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies with Biotin 80 Count (Pack of 2) uploaded by Nifemi O.Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions, Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies with Biotin 80 Count (Pack of 2) uploaded by Nifemi O.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #37 in Beauty Supplements

Optimal solutions with biotin skin & hair nutrients antioxidants vitamin C & E dietary supplement see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I really liked these gummy vitamins... The strawberry flavor is tasty, and it's a good deal considering that you can get the bigger bottle at Costco for roughly $13. When I actually remember to take these, I do notice a difference in my hair and nails. Both are stronger and my hair has more of a natural shine to it. I'll definitely keep buying and taking these, because they're the best biotin gummies I've ever used (especially compared to other brands that didn't taste as good and made my hair and nails fall apart, I won't name any names). Definitely recommend these, 5/5 stars.
Hannah F.
First of all, these things taste AMAZING. They’re like a candy! I almost wish you had to take more daily, because they’re that good! My nails grew a lot faster when I was taking them, however, I didn’t really see a difference with my hair. My hair never seems to grow though, so it’s probably just me! Overall, I would buy again just for the nails and the taste!
Nifemi O.
I'm sill using this currently but have not really started seeing the results of it. I've been using it for about 3 weeks. I mean my face does seem a little clearer then before but I also just started using a new face wash so it could easily be that. I just don't know how I feel about it yet.
Emily W.
I received these Nature's Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Gummies from my FabFitFun Box and I decided to try to once my SugarBearHair gummies ran out before I ordered more of them. I actually wasn't sure if I'd like these or not but once I tried them they were actually really good. They taste like strawberry fruit gummies. They seem to be working on my hair so far so i'm going to keep taking them! I'm not sure how much they cost but I would probably buy these again! I'm sure you could get these at your local walmart! I would highly recommend these to others because I think their pretty great so far!
Stephanie W.
These gummies have a strawberry flavor and taste delicious, in my opinion. They can be found at most pharmacies and stores that sell vitamins and are much easier to take than large, bulky vitamins. I didn't find that they had any positive effects on my hair, skin, and nails, however. I am unsure if I will purchase them in the future and may stick to regular biotin.
Genelle B.
Rock Hill, SC
After I started taking these it totally improved my nails and their growth. They had been damaged from acrylic nails and and now they're healthier than ever. And I've never seen my skin clear up so fast! And most of all my hair grew THREE inches in two months!!!
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
These taste amazing but I have no idea if I got the benefits on the biotin in my hair, skin and nails.  These dummies are like candy.  You eat two per day.  Would probably recommend nonetheless but they are a bit pricey.
Shariena D.
Far Rockaway, NY
The most easiest vitamin I've ever eaten. So delicious and my hair is nice and full, my skin is bright and my nails grow so fast!
Rheanna C.
Turlock, CA
These taste so good & barely contain any sugar! Love getting vitamins in a tasty way. My nails are so strong now
Melissa L.
These gummies taste really good. My hair had been falling out in clumps and since I started taking two a day my hair has been shinier, stronger and falling out less. My nails are stronger with less chips and breakage.i don't need any base coats or strengthener on my nails now.