BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #1 in Beauty Supplements

2,500 mcg of Biotin , 80 Strawberry Flavored Gummies

Delicious strawberry flavored gummy
Skin & Hair Nutrients* with Antioxidants Vitamin C & E
Made with Natural Colors & Flavors

DIRECTIONS: For adults, take two (2) gummies daily, preferably with a meal.

Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies provides you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within.* Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health, and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin.* Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair.*

Other Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Dicalcium Phosphate, Gelatin. Contains <2% of: Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Maltodextrin, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Pectin, Silica, Vegetable Juice (color), Vegetable Oil (Palm) (Contains Carnauba Wax).

<> Source: Nielsen xAOC 52 weeks ending 2/21/15

WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.

Natural color variation is normal and does not affect the quality of the product.

No Artificial Flavor, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.

Andrea T.
Kansas City, MO
So when I first heard about these products, I was stoked. What more could you want than a chewable vitamin that is supposed to help your skin, and your hair at the same time! And that has now resulted in the worst skin I have ever had..... I tried them for a few months, and my skin was breaking out. At first I thought it was my skin regimen, so I changed it up. Didn't help. So I stopped taking the vitamins, and my skin cleared up immediately! So I decided to give it another shot, just to ensure it was those that made my face break out, and sure enough, my face broke out right when I started back on them! Worst experience I have ever had with any vitamins! Not to mention they made my hair very brittle! I take very good care of my hair and my skin and these vitamins really destroyed both, so now I am trying to recover them from these things!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I honestly never believed the hype until I tried this. I purchased my first two bottles of HSN from Cub Foods when they had a B1G1 promotion going and I gave one to my mom. We both regularly dye our hair at home with box dye and have dry hair, especially at the ends. We were both pleasantly surprised with the effects felt on our hair. I experienced a little bit of growth with my hair and it just felt stronger.

If I had to brag about what it did the most though - I would definitely say it helped my skin a whole lot. I have redness on my cheeks and breakouts quite frequently with oily/combination skin. When I first started these, it felt as though I started breaking out more because my body and skin wasn’t used to having so much of one vitamin. I pushed through it and my skin is looking the best as it ever has and I actually feel confident to leave the house without foundation and concealer on. I feel as though my under eyes also look brighter (shout out to team no sleep!) and it makes me noticeably more confident.

As far as the nail claims go - I will agree. I have a tendency to pick my nails due to a nervous habit and due to that, they are usually short and uneven. However, after using this product, I have significantly grown my nails out and they look a lot better than they did before.

All in all, if you don’t mind breakouts on the occasion at first, I think you should definitely try these out! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking forward to clear skin and stronger hair and nails.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I had finished about two of these and hadn’t noticed an extreme difference in my hair, but I had noticed my nails getting a lot stronger, which was nice. My mom raves about these and how shiny and soft they make it hair, but I don’t see that. I will say though, that after using them, my hair didn’t fall out as much as it usually did, nor did it break off (due to box dying my hair constantly.) and last but not least, the taste of them is pretty great! You feel like you are eating fruit snacks and not vitamins!
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I love taking Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair Skin & Nails Gummies! They taste delicious and much more easier to take than a huge pill. The gummies are soft, chewable strawberry flavored and doesn’t taste like a vitamin at all. I take 2 a day every morning to maintain healthy hair growth and clear skin. Not all products work the same for everyone, but I’ve had no problems or negative side effects in taking these vitamins. I usually purchase them when it’s on a “BOGO Free” sale at my local Walgreens.
Zoey N.
I’ve noticed changes in my skin. Less little pumps on my face around my eyes. My nails grow a little faster and stronger. Not much of a difference on my hair though. It tastes like berries, very squishy lol I’ve been trying this for a month straight. Cannot wait to try more and notice some more differences I hope.
Amy V.
This is the second vitamin gummies that I try. My target is on hairs but this benefits hair, skin, and nails which is pretty cool. I bought mine at target for $15. It comes with 120 gummies and I think it’s worth it. I’ve been using the gummies for a week-2 weeks now and I notice my hair has become dryer than usual which was a bad sign. My overall hair growth is still in progress.
Griselda A.
Oxnard, CA
Let me start off by saying how much i love these gummies. Not only are they delicious but they work. I was first iffy about them but after a week the changes started to show. My face started to clear up although it did break out at first but it makes sense since it clears up your skin. Second with ur hair growth you wont start seeing a drastic change until after your 2nd or 3rd bottle but heres a thing these gummies are so affordable and good that ull keep wanting to buy them and they work this is a good substitution to the hair bear gummies that are pricey so go try these out !!!
Katelyn R.
Kansas City
I take 2 every night and not only are the delicious, but they really do help me with my hair and nails! Not so sure about my skin (I suffer from minor acne) but they really do help with my hair and nails. I was really scared to stop taking my prenatal vitamins because they made my hair grow so fast, So I decided to try these, and I'm so glad I did!
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
So I feel like it can't necessarily hurt to take biotin (unless it interferes with other medications, I think, but I'm not a doctor!), but I have been reading about how it's likely that your body doesn't actually need it. However, I don't eat a lot of biotin-rich food in my diet, so I like taking these gummies (plus they're delicious!). I'm not sure if they've made any sort of real difference, but my hair feels super healthy, and I like how my skin has looked lately, so these are priced reasonably enough that I think I'll keep taking them once this particular bottle runs out!
Amy V.
These gummies is bad. Waste of my $17 I spent on it. The taste isn’t as yummy as sugar bear hairs and the results of using this is that it showed no progress. I ate these on a daily but then took a break because I wasn’t seeing any good results but recently I tried them again. Honestly I like other hair gummies more than this one. It was disappointing because I saw a lot of great and hype reviews for this product.
nia p.
College Park, GA
"Let's increase our impact 🌺I got this idea from another Influenster!Comment your name one letter at a time and I will like each comment !!GO"
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Where can I purchase?? And how much do they run?
Francesca D.
Elizabeth
Does it taste good
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How do these gummies taste?
Maggie C.
My hair has been thining and I've noticed a great deal of hair loss. Do these gummies help with hair growth as well?

Amazon