Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair Skin & Nails Gummies

2,500 mcg of Biotin , 80 Strawberry Flavored Gummies

Delicious strawberry flavored gummy
Skin & Hair Nutrients* with Antioxidants Vitamin C & E
Made with Natural Colors & Flavors

DIRECTIONS: For adults, take two (2) gummies daily, preferably with a meal.

Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies provides you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within.* Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health, and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin.* Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair.*

Other Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Dicalcium Phosphate, Gelatin. Contains <2% of: Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Maltodextrin, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Pectin, Silica, Vegetable Juice (color), Vegetable Oil (Palm) (Contains Carnauba Wax).

<> Source: Nielsen xAOC 52 weeks ending 2/21/15

WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.

Natural color variation is normal and does not affect the quality of the product.

No Artificial Flavor, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.

Could you please tell me the quality of the product? Is it healthy? I mean does it have some bad chemicals in it?
Has any one ttry this product? Have heard its good
Start your review of Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair Skin & Nails Gummies!
How would you rate this product?
I used a month supply of these everyday and didn't notice any results. I'm not sure I'm on the vitamin band wagon yet. I dont know for sure but I think maybe gummies aren't as effective as the pill versions. Every brand of these type gummies have given me no results. These tasted okay but I need results. I think i'll try to start taking vitamins in pill form.
Merced, CA
I bought these for my teen daughter and the drastically helped strengthen her nails .... she’s really involved with sports and was always cracking or chipping her nails..... not anymore! Bonus points for making her hair shiny and also helping it grow
I tried these gummies out two years ago. I bought these for $14.99 at Costco. They taste really good and I look forward to having my vitamins! I didn't see a difference in my skin but my nails are definitely stronger. But I would and did buy again!
I think I reviewed this already but no worries. I love this product line. I’ve been taking this particular product for one year and when I’m not taking it my nails are noticeably softer which is not a good thing. I recommend it. Great value.
Amarillo
I recently had gastric sleeve surgery done and these vitamins have helped tremendously with my hair loss. Most patients loose tons of hair after surgery but luckily mine has stayed at a minimum. I give the credit to these soft yummy gummies!
Newberry , FL
I took these vitamins after I had my first child and it seemed to help with postpartum hair loss! They tased great, were easy to find and were affordable! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a hair skin and nail vitamin
Homestead, FL
Not a fan. I’ve tried better ones. Taste is good, price is up there for not giving me results. Took these for 90 days and didn’t see anything. I’ve tried GNC brand and those work 100x better. Maybe it just wasn’t for me .
I have repurchased this product several types but have yet to see a noticeable difference. They taste delicious but i would suggest trying a different supplement to have more of an impact
Washington , DC
Purchased at: Walgreens
These taste fantastic, so they’ve been the easiest vitamins to remember to eat. They also work! I’ve been taking them for about a month now and I swear it feels like I have to cut my nails every two or three days. Definitely recommend them.

480 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anderson
a month ago
Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair Skin & Nails Gummies ? Are these good ? Has anyone had good hair growth with them?
Rhonda J. • 7 days ago
Yes, it has biotin in it which helps hair grow. Its not instant. It will need to build up in your system for 4-6 weeks before you start seeing a difference. Be sure to drink more water when taking anything with biotin