BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #20 in Beauty Supplements

Looking good and feeling great has never been this delicious! Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies contains just the right balance of nutrients to help support lustrous hair, healthy nails and vibrant skin, all in a delicious strawberry flavored gummy. Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies provides you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within. Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health, and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin. Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair and nails. see more...

• Do these really help your hair grow? how's the taste? Amy skin be...4 Answers
  • Does it actually work? Does it make your nails and hair become st...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I really liked these gummy vitamins... The strawberry flavor is tasty, and it's a good deal considering that you can get the bigger bottle at Costco for roughly $13. When I actually remember to take these, I do notice a difference in my hair and nails. Both are stronger and my hair has more of a natural shine to it. I'll definitely keep buying and taking these, because they're the best biotin gummies I've ever used (especially compared to other brands that didn't taste as good and made my hair and nails fall apart, I won't name any names). Definitely recommend these, 5/5 stars.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I Really like taking these gummies. I just started taking them so I’m not sure if they work or not. I really like the taste of these. Probably one of the best tasting gummie supplements I’ve tried. I bought mine at Sam’s Club so it’s a pretty big bottle at a great price.
Kimberly D.
Fort Smith, AR
I tried these in hopes it helping my already flat oily hair but instead of doing what I thought it would do it made my hair super oily nothing was making it better until I just stopped taking them.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
I really need to try some vitamins that makes my nails and hair grow. Any recommendations? I want to try biotin because my grandmother recommended I try it.
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD
I've been desperate to find something oral I can take to help clear my skin at 29 years old. After taking this for two months now, I have not noticed improvements with my hair while taking this but my nails have grown faster and benefited for sure. The taste is so good, almost like grapefruit however I believe it has caused my back to break out more than usual so I will not buy this again. It may be because of the biotin in this which hasn't helped clear my skin at least. Another one bites the dust.
Monica T.
Nature's Bounty. Hair,Skin, and Nails are excellent! They have a yummy strawberry flavor, which makes them nice and easy to take. I have taken them for about 3 weeks now and I have noticed the most immediate chance in my nails. This strength has increased and they are not cracking when I remove my nail polish. I would recommend these to all women. Thank #FabFitFun #Gotitfree
Lauren D.
I just picked these up because my hair and nails definitely need some loving. As always, I didn't know if I would be wasting my money on this but I can definitely say that there has been a change and I've only been using them for about 2 weeks now. I will keep continuing to take them everyday! Also, they taste pretty good too! I consider it my "candy" for the night!
January G.
These are a tasty strawberry flavor and are gummies, not chalky. They are so delicious, that it is super easy for me to remember to take them. I do see a change in my hair, skin and nails and I feel these are a great value for the money. I found these at Sam's Club, but have also purchased them at Target.
Ashley B.
Johnson City, TN
These gummy vitamins taste delicious!!  They are strawberry flavored and a lot softer and easier to chew then othe gummy vitamins I have tried.  Since I just started taking them, I'm not sure if my hair has grown or my skin or nails look any different, but I will continue to take them for the flavor alone.
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
These vitamins are great as far as improving the quality and strength of my hair and nails! They aren't great as far as speeding up hair growth but I do really like them. They also taste great! I only buy them when they are on sale at CVS (2 for 1) as they are a little spendy for what they are. Great product overall though!
michelle p.
Do these really help your hair grow? how's the taste? Amy skin benefits? I know there are vitamins and biotin and that is beneficial. but, is it more beneficial than just plain multivitamins?
Esther T.
Does it actually work? Does it make your nails and hair become strong? Also, does it help for your hair growth?