Add a Photo

By NATURE'S BOUNTY
#108 in Vitamins & Supplements
Looking good and feeling great has never been this delicious! Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies contains just the right balance of nutrients to help support lustrous hair, healthy nails and vibrant skin, all in a delicious strawberry flavored gummy. Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies provides you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within. Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health, and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin. Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair and nails.
Photos (12)
La T.
La T.

I started the 30 day challenge back in January and didn't really notice any difference by the end. I thought maybe taking them for a longer amount of time would help, so I bought another (bigger) bottle in March and since then have noticed a difference with my skin. I'm acne prone and my skin has cleared up significantly. I see no difference in my hair or nails. I'm also not sure if all the difference in my skin is due completely to the vitamins. In March, I also cut back on eating "junk" foods and no soda. I drink plenty of water so I'm thinking that may have something to do with it as well. I take 2 gummies with breakfast and 2 with dinner everyday. They taste really good (like candy to me...lol). All in all, I continue to take them because I think it's helping my skin. Again, it might also have to do with drinking more water and my choice of foods, but I can say that I noticed the difference when I started taking them more consistently. So for now I will continue to take them.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD

I've been desperate to find something oral I can take to help clear my skin at 29 years old. After taking this for two months now, I have not noticed improvements with my hair while taking this but my nails have grown faster and benefited for sure. The taste is so good, almost like grapefruit however I believe it has caused my back to break out more than usual so I will not buy this again. It may be because of the biotin in this which hasn't helped clear my skin at least. Another one bites the dust.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ

I was very skeptical about these but picked them up on a whim because I had a coupon. I haven't noticed a huge difference with my hair or nails but I have seen a huge improvement in my skin! I struggle with super dry skin even with applying constant lotion. After a couple weeks of the vitamins I noticed my skin being less dry and itchy. After trying so many different lotions, I will continue to purchase them for that reason alone!
Monica T.
Monica T.

Nature's Bounty. Hair,Skin, and Nails are excellent! They have a yummy strawberry flavor, which makes them nice and easy to take. I have taken them for about 3 weeks now and I have noticed the most immediate chance in my nails. This strength has increased and they are not cracking when I remove my nail polish. I would recommend these to all women. Thank #FabFitFun #Gotitfree
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA

I started taking these about a month ago and they work great! My hair has grown about an inch longer than normal (for a month) my nails are stronger, but haven't noticed if my skin has become healthier or not. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking to achieve healthier hair, skin, and nails for sure
Gabby C.
Gabby C.

I'm not sure as to whether I honestly noticed a difference in the growth of my hair, but the flavor of the gummies is good. I took them twice a day and I stayed petty consistent with them until I ran out. I probably will not try them again. I will have to switch back to the biotin pills.
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Banner Elk, NC

I absolutely LOVE these gummies. They actually work. I've been taking them for about 2 years now and they work amazingly well. My skin and hair has gotten a whole lot healthier since using these. I haven't really noticed a difference in my nails other than them growing out faster.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

Favorite "Hair, skin and nails" vitamin!They taste so good and i actually enjoy it everyday,I haven't noticed a difference yet,but my sister takes these everyday and shes been taking them for a long time already,she has noticed a big difference with her hair and nails.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.

I love these gummies! They taste great and are so much easier to take if you have difficulties with pills like I do. It took about two weeks but you can definitely tell that they are working! My hair is thicker and shinier; my nails are no longer brittle and are long!
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN

I picked these up on a whim and Walgreens, and I am loving them so far. They taste good and it's in gummie form so it's easier to take everyday. My nails have become stronger and I'm hoping my skin and hair become stronger/longer/better soon too!
michelle p.
michelle p.

Do these really help your hair grow? how's the taste? Amy skin benefits? I know there are vitamins and biotin and that is beneficial. but, is it more beneficial than just plain multivitamins?
Esther T.
Esther T.

Does it actually work? Does it make your nails and hair become strong? Also, does it help for your hair growth?

Join Now