Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Complete Protein & Vitamin Shake Mix uploaded by Silvana S.Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Complete Protein & Vitamin Shake Mix uploaded by Silvana S.Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Complete Protein & Vitamin Shake Mix uploaded by Irene D.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Beauty Starts on the Inside™. Gluten Free. Nutrient Rich Formula. Excellent Source of Fiber 5g^. Great Source of Protein 15g^. Including: Essential B Vitamins. Antioxidants and Electrolytes. Prebiotics and Probiotics. Nature s Bounty Optimal Solutions® Vanilla Shake is a complete protein & vitamin shake mix wh.

Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Complete Protein & Vitamin Shake Mix
  • "I mix it with water to avoid the added calories and sugar, however, ive read that if you add almond milk or 1% the taste is much better! " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this product, it's yummy!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love drinking this before I do a workout, the taste is much better than I expected and it isn't chalky like many brands." in 1 review
  • "I take make it every morning with 8oz of almond milk and it keeps me full until lunch time." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend to anyone looking to lose weight, and because I am also a Type 1 Diabetic I can say this shake works great with my blood sugars as it only has 6g sugar per serving. " in 1 review
Katelyn R.
Kansas City
Review for: Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Complete Protein & Vitamin Shake Mix, 16 oz, Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Complete Protein & Vitamin Shake Mix, 16 oz more...
Most proteins shakes are gross, but these are absolutely delicious. My inlaws usually make these as a treat. They buy both the chocolate and vanilla. Instead of using 2 scoops to make either a vanilla shake or chocolate, I use 1 scoop of each to make the perfect blend. You can get good deals on them at Walgreens!
Marissa F.
Columbia, SC
This is my go to shake. I used to purchase an expensive shake but wanted something that still had all the benefits but less the cost. I found this one and have been purchasing ever since. I love the ingredients and vitamins that are in the shake. I also love that it taste absolutely amazing. I like to add fruit to the vanilla smoothie and peanut butter to the chocolate. I use this as a snack and even as a meal replacement. It’s a bonus when you can catch these on BOGO. Highly recommend this shake if you want something delicious, healthy and affordable.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I'm so glad I purchased this protein shake mix! I did a lot of research before buying this on different brands, what to check for on the ingredients list, etc. and this met all my needs. I'm allergic to most protein bars (I'm not sure what exactly I'm allergic to that's in them) so I was worried I would be allergic to this. But I bought it anyways, it was only $12 on Amazon. I purchased the chocolate flavor so I could mix it with my PB2 powder and it tastes great! So far I've only mixed it with water but I'm looking forward to using almond milk instead. Also, I checked out this protein powder on Clean Labels and it has a 5-star rating! Don't let the price make you think it's low-quality because it's not, it's a great bang for your buck!
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Review for: Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Complete Protein & Vitamin Shake Mix, 16 oz more...
I love this stuff!!! Tastes awesome when I blend with veggies, as it really covers up the taste of spinach when I blend it all together. Good nutritional content. I always keep this on hand for when I need a quick meal on the go!
Kelli D.
Frostburg MD
I had been drinking GNC lean shakes for awhile but natures bounty complete shake was on sale bogo free. Looking at other reviews it lists it in top 10 for well rounded nutrition. I drank it with milk and surprisingly it tastes delicious. Most protein shakes are chalky and some have a medicine taste, but not this one, its smooth and sweet without the added sugars. Highly recommend for a cheaper alternative to gnc or shakeology
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
I just started using this a few days ago and I'm really happy with it. I was going to get it on Amazon until I realized that cvs had it bogo free so I jumped at the chance to get a great deal. I got two of the chocolate and it's got great chocolate flavor. I drink this first thing in the morning and it has really given me more energy and I feel better. My goal is to lose 20# by my birthday in June. It's a pretty hefty goal but I'm confident with this, better exercise and keeping a food diary using My Fitness Pal I can do it or at least get close.

Edit:  Lost 2# my first week :D
erica q.
Aledo, TX
This is the best tasting protein shake that I have tried. I was trying it to replace thrive shakes. It's so delicious (I tried chocolate) and it basically just taste like a chocolate milkshake. I replace breakfast with this every morning. Plus has all the same ingredients as similar shakes. Not thick, not chalky!!
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I was using Fitmiss before I found this product and I really feel like this protein drink is way underrated. If you like Shakeology or even Le-Vel Thrive you might really like this and it's WAY cheaper. I love the taste and love that it's packed with vitamins. I've used the vanilla and chocolate and love them both.
Jessica S.
Wilmington , DE
I originally bought this as a cheaper alternative to Beachbody's Shakeology. Not only is it more affordable, but there's more nutritional benefits in the Nature's Bounty. The chocolate tastes better than the vanilla, but if you add a little bit of almond extract or vanilla extract it's not too bad.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Seems like a great product will have to try this out soon. The price is not to bad. Which I love. Also love this brand. Where can you buy this?? Would love to try this before I buy.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this make you have the runs to the bathroom ? Some protein shakes can do that...
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product good? Is it worth the money?
Wendy F.
lakewood, CA
How is the flavor and does it mix up well?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product good? Is it worth the money?
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this an organic brand of protein powder?

Walmart