Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Complete Protein & Vitamin Shake Mix uploaded by Irene D.Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Complete Protein & Vitamin Shake Mix uploaded by Silvana S.Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Complete Protein & Vitamin Shake Mix uploaded by Silvana S.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #14 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Beauty Starts on the Inside™. Gluten Free. Nutrient Rich Formula. Excellent Source of Fiber 5g^. Great Source of Protein 15g^. Including: Essential B Vitamins. Antioxidants and Electrolytes. Prebiotics and Probiotics. Nature s Bounty Optimal Solutions® Vanilla Shake is a complete protein & vitamin shake mix wh. see more...

Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Complete Protein & Vitamin Shake Mix
  • "I mix it with water to avoid the added calories and sugar, however, ive read that if you add almond milk or 1% the taste is much better! " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this product, it's yummy!" in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend to anyone looking to lose weight, and because I am also a Type 1 Diabetic I can say this shake works great with my blood sugars as it only has 6g sugar per serving. " in 1 review
  • "I love drinking this before I do a workout, the taste is much better than I expected and it isn't chalky like many brands." in 1 review
  • "I take make it every morning with 8oz of almond milk and it keeps me full until lunch time." in 1 review
Sarah G.
LINCOLN, NE
This is my favorite protein. Some brands end up upsetting my stomach, but this has a great combination of ingredients. I get this monthly from Amazon and use it as my go to for rushed mornings when I don't have time to make breakfast. The price point is great for what you get! I recommend mixing with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, which only adds about 30 calories.
JJ W.
Traverse City, MI
I really like the Nature's Bounty protein shakes. I was using shakeology and it got really expensive. After some research and trying a couple different brands NB won by a landslide. Great taste. Great price point. Not chalky tasting like lots of others. I like to mix mine with milk or almond milk rather than water.
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
I have tried pretty much every protein mix out there, THIS specific one is literally the best tasting, the best ingredient-wise, and the all around best price out there. I was skeptical at first about it simply because I didn't know much about the brand in the beginning, but wow is it fantastic!
Sara M.
Northford, CT
I have been trying to find a great shake for a great price and would love this try this one!!!! I love a vanilla shake that just can be a small snack but gives me some protein for the day! And I love this brand so definitely will have to check this out!
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
I just started using this a few days ago and I'm really happy with it. I was going to get it on Amazon until I realized that cvs had it bogo free so I jumped at the chance to get a great deal. I got two of the chocolate and it's got great chocolate flavor. I drink this first thing in the morning and it has really given me more energy and I feel better. My goal is to lose 20# by my birthday in June. It's a pretty hefty goal but I'm confident with this, better exercise and keeping a food diary using My Fitness Pal I can do it or at least get close.

Edit:  Lost 2# my first week :D
Jena W.
My favorite protein powder on the market. It's reasonably priced, tastes fantastic, mixes well with just about everything I've tried, and the nutrient profile is great. Low sugar, probiotics.. winner in my book for sure!
Both the chocolate and vanilla taste great.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I was using Fitmiss before I found this product and I really feel like this protein drink is way underrated. If you like Shakeology or even Le-Vel Thrive you might really like this and it's WAY cheaper. I love the taste and love that it's packed with vitamins. I've used the vanilla and chocolate and love them both.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
This is the best tasting protein shake that I have tried. I was trying it to replace thrive shakes. It's so delicious (I tried chocolate) and it basically just taste like a chocolate milkshake. I replace breakfast with this every morning. Plus has all the same ingredients as similar shakes. Not thick, not chalky!!
Jessica S.
I originally bought this as a cheaper alternative to Beachbody's Shakeology. Not only is it more affordable, but there's more nutritional benefits in the Nature's Bounty. The chocolate tastes better than the vanilla, but if you add a little bit of almond extract or vanilla extract it's not too bad.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Does this make you have the runs to the bathroom ? Some protein shakes can do that...
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product good? Is it worth the money?
Wendy F.
lakewood, CA
How is the flavor and does it mix up well?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Is this product good? Is it worth the money?
Rachael M.
Foodie Expert
Is this an organic brand of protein powder?