Nature's Bounty Omega 3-6-9 Fish

Dietary Supplement Promotes Heart Health* Omega 3-6-9 Purified to Eliminate Mercury Rapid Release Liquid Softgel This exceptional product is a blend of Flax, Fish and Borage Oils, that contain the polyunsaturated fatty acids your body needs including, Omega-3 , Gamma-Linolenic acid and Omega-6. Fatty acids are important for promoting heart, cellular and metabolic health.* This product also includes Omega-9 fatty acids, which are important for the body s immune system.* No Artificial Color, Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Where do they sell these I tried Walmart and they weren't there? Also how much do they run for
Start your review of Nature's Bounty Omega 3-6-9 Fish!
Kort-nee J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've taken borage oil off and on since my teens. When I was looking into adding a fish oil supplement, I ran across this one at Walgreen's. Anytime I can find multiple supplements in one pill is a great day! It's less pills to take. These work just as well as taking individual fish oil or borage oil supplements, plus you don't get any weird after taste like with some fish oil supplements.

For anyone wondering where you can get these, they are online only at walgreens.com. Walgreen's often runs "buy one, get one free" specials on their vitamins and supplements, which is when I always stock up.

Susanna T.
Hancock, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Use this to make sure I get in those healthy fats and omegas. Good price and easy to take
Danielle B.
Panama City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Have to take this daily for high cholesterol. It works very well. Doesn't have a bad fishy aftertaste and doesn't taste to fishy.
binx B.