Nature's Bounty Odorless Garlic 1000mg uploaded by Denisse G.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Promotes Heart Health & Cholesterol Support* Odorless Rapid Release Liquid Softgel Value Size Garlic promotes heart and cardiovascular health and helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.* Garlic also contains beneficial antioxidant properties.* Our specialized cold processing method preserves the natural goodness while reducing the odor. No Artificial Color, Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Does anyone find that these are better than finest natural?2 Answers
Buy on Puritan...*
Denisse G.
We love these at home. Odorless and they are great for our daily routine. They are small and easy to swallow. We use it to help with cholesterol issues and it have been great.
Agne B.
Norwalk, CA
These work great for a natural antibiotic ! I found these when I was looking for vitamins and supplements for my acne after my doctor prescribed me antibiotics and I didn't want my don't getting use to those so I tried these and they worked great !
Mackenzie M.
Portland , OR
I was surprised to find out how good for you garlic is , I would love to get more of it in my diet without having horrible breath, this odorless product is a great option to do that!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
Does anyone find that these are better than finest natural?