BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Herbal Supplement 2000mg equivalent per tablet* Reduces Garlic Heartburn Coated for Easy Swallowing Garlic promotes heart and cardiovascular health and helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.* This product contains the natural Garlic component, allicin. Garlic has also been used for its antioxidant properties.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Brenda R.
Clinton, OK
I am trying this to make myself less desirable to mosquitoes. I have taken it for a week and have not noticed a difference yet.
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these and I purchase them all the time. They are affordable, odor free and I can easily find them at my local drug store.
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these! No garlic aftertaste 🤗 and best of all they came in a pack of two so I'm supplied for the next six months
jenna s.
Columbia, SC
I take this supplement when I feel a cold coming on (my dad swears by it). I like this brand because it does not have an aftertaste.