HealthWellnessBeauty SupplementsNature's Bounty
Natures Bounty Nourishing Vitamin E Oil 25 oz Liquid

Natures Bounty Nourishing Vitamin E Oil 2.5 oz Liquid

If you’re looking to support soft, smooth, and supple skin, give Nature’s Bounty® Nourishing Vitamin E Oil a try! When applied topically, the antioxidant-rich formula helps maintain your skin’s natural moisture, contributing to a radiant, youthful looking complexion. Vitamin E is an essential nutrient known for its moisturizing properties making it a great addition to any beauty routine!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natures Bounty Nourishing Vitamin E Oil 2.5 oz Liquid!
Sharon S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really should've bought more than one bottle of this. It was working great. People told me I was glowing. Several asked if I was pregnant lol. I wasn't! Anyway, my skin was also becoming supple just as described. I would buy again. I would also recommend it.
Beverly D.
Dublin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this to put on my nails when they were peeling. I also use it for stubborn dry spots (my elbows, feet). It works great but I’ve found cheaper oils that work as well.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Vitamin e is great for scaring. Since I have acne I take this daily to help my skin. The pills are small and very easy to swallow. Decent price for the amount of capsules in each container. I like that the packaging is pink.
Lori A.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really like this vitamin E oil. Used with the hair skin and nails vitamins my skin looks healthier and has a nice smooth appearance. I recommend this product I don't use it every day. It didn't disappoint me. I would buy this again. I recommend this product.
Felina B.
Papillion, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product for the price. Use this to add to home made products to add nourishment to the skin, hair, and nails.
Sierra B.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product if you’re looking for a nourishing vitamin E oil then I would highly recommend
Christine D.
Waukesha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I use this for lots of things. It has minimized lots of scaring, helped heal sunburns, cuticles, skin softer. Whenever there is a cut scrap or anything it is always where is the vitamin e and aloe.
Natalia R.
Ulster lane
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you plan to use this on your skin note that the other oils used are comedogenic and may cause black heads and breakouts.
Maria C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vitamin E is helpful for healthy skin, hair, nails. Pure vitamin E (check the amount of IUs) can be extremely thick. So figure out what amount works for you.
Zerina H.
Euclid, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The vitamin E oil has helped my scaring from a surgery so much! I haven’t tried it there brands to compare it to but I loved how accessible (local target) it was and what a difference it made with hydration and scar tissue massage it made!

Looking for your answer?