BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Promotes Menopausal Health* Helps Relieve Hot Flashes* Facts: Soy is a rich, plant-based source of phytoestrogens, naturally occurring compounds that help relieve hot flashes in menopausal women.* Made from non-GMO certified soybeans, Soy Isoflavones provide holistic supplementation for a woman s midlife years.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• Is it just me or are the pills larger than they used to be?1 Answers
Nature's Bounty Non-GMO Soy Isoflavones
  • "i am a big vitamine drinker and i love this one and this brand very good for you and very afordable too" in 1 review
Dani R.
Thank goodness for non GMO soy! I have adenomyosis and take this. It has made a subtle decrease in symptoms that did seem to return after a few weeks of running out. I'm sticking with this brand and this product!
Julia M.
Dover, PA
I used these while trying to conceive to help with the production of eggs (or a good egg) from feedback I have read from others online. I can't say it was definitely the reason I did conceive or the fact that I had twins, but it made me a believer! LOL
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
This is suppose to be good for hit flashes. I had taken this for a long tome. After reading and hearing about the side effects I have decided not to take this anymore.
Sharon H.
Tucker, GA
It's good to know that soy products are good for menopausal women. I am 44 years old and use soy products instead of milk 90% daily. I am aware that I will experience menopause soon. Thanks for the good news.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
I take this everyday with black cohosh for hot flashes. I feel great since I started taking this 2 years ago. They are costly but so worth it.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Great source of vitamins for a great price. This company is great for their quality of vitamins.
cristina c.
I am a big vitamine drinker and i love this one and this brand very good for you and very afordable too
jennifer s.
Browns Mills, NJ
Soy is very good for you. I take soy vitamins.. This is a great brand and good price
J M.
Soy is not good for you! It's just as bad for you as cow's milk is. If you're to take pills of any kind, I'd suggest it have either coconut, or almond, and if allergic, natural food sources are suppose to help heal.
Dani R.
Foodie Expert
Is it just me or are the pills larger than they used to be?