BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #3 in Fenugreek

Herbal Supplement. Historically Used. Pure Milled Herb. Helps Support Sugar Metabolism*. Fenugreek has been used around the world as a spice, food and herbal tonic.  As an herbal supplement, it helps to support sugar metabolism.* Nature s Bounty s Guarantee:  We use only the finest quality herbs and spices.  Each is screened and finely milled for quick release. Nature s Bounty s preservative-free gelatin capsules contain pure milled herb powder. Nature s Bounty s Natural Whole Herb products utilize ground plant parts, to provide the natural components found in nature. No artificial color, flavor or sweetene. see more...

• Does this stuff really work? Im in need of serious help, ...1 Answers
Nature's Bounty Natural Whole Herb Fenugreek 610 mg
  • "I tried this when I was trying to increase my milk supply for Breastfeeding it worked well but tasted awful." in 2 reviews
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm exclusively breastfeeding my daughter. When she turned six months she went through a huge growth spurt. It was exciting - but hard! She had me dry...so I went to my local sport and health store and picked this up and hoping for a miracle. It worked! I gained a few ounces a day after about a week and a half of taking three 610mg pills a day. It supported her through her spurt and she's is a happy 80% baby girl! The pills smell like maple syrup and are not the best tasting, but they do their job. Satisfied customer!
Elana G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an amazing supplement if you are breastfeeding. when I was breastfeeding I was exclusively pumping from milk. my son never wanted to latch so it was hard to get the stimulation to create the milk that he needed. Fenugreek helps with milk production. I noticed a huge difference in my note Production wants to start taking this. if you are struggling to create enough milk this is a great supplement.
Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
I'm breastfeeding and have been taking these to help boost my supply. Let's just say when I forget to take them I can really notice a difference, so they really seem to help! I have had any issues with smelling like maple syrup- it can ale some peoples sweat smell like it
Valerie F.
Brea, CA
My milk supply has been low, but this product has totally helped increase my milk supply for baby. I like it because it's easy for on the go compared to teas. Very helpful increasing milk supply for baby.
Nicole K.
Schertz, TX
The exclusively pumped for my little boy who required a feeding tube. Within 24 hours starting Fenugreek, my supply increased, and my stress went down. The smell of maple syrup is pretty obvious, especially if you have to take as many pills as I did. But there are a lot worse things you can smell like than maple syrup! I tell every new mom I know about fenugreek!
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I took these while I was breastfeeding to increase my milk supply and they totally worked!! They're a large pill, but wasn't a problem for me. I purchased these at Walmart. They worked really well, did give me a slight maple syrup smell (lol) but they truly did increase my supply. I took them for 2 months!
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought these because at the time when i was breast feeding i wasn't producing enough milk. when i took them i did see a significant increase in milk supply
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
Serena M.
Davidson, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ladies! When you are breastfeeding, this bottle of Fenugreek will be your friend! If you struggle with supply, this will help! You will smell like maple syrup when you're taking it too! This was affordable, and had a large quantity to last me for awhile. I was taking two pills of it three times a day. I'm sure there are benefits for men too, I just only know of the benefits for nursing mamas.
Natacha B.
I am tandem breast feeding at the moment and use this. I have a really good supply but I just feel I need a boost with a 7 month old and 2 year old nursing. I did have a problem with milk supply with my 4th and 5th child and this helped a lot!!! I think if anyone feels like they are struggling then give fenugreek a try. Not only amazing for breast milk but a million other health benefits from helping glucose levels, stomach problems to even helping inflammatory issues in the body. I heard also good to take while sick! Whether for milk supply or not I would take it regardless just for my gastrointestinaltestinal issues.
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
Does this stuff really work? Im in need of serious help, I'm starting to produce less milk