BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #6 in Vitamin E

Dietary Supplement. Pure Enough to Take Orally. 30,000 IU per bottle. Vegetarian Formula Nature s Bounty s Natural E-Oil is so pure it can be taken orally. Each five drops contain 100 International Units of Vitamin E in a natural base of wheat germ and vegetable oils. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener. No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested Nutrition Questions or Comments? Call NutraPhone® *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE having a bottle of this stuff around the house. It works for so many things! My daughter has a scar right underneath her eye and this has helped the healing process tremendously. It is not overly greasy or extremely "oily" feeling. I also use a little dabs of it under my eyes at night to help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This product is so versatile and can be used for so many things. It is entirely worth the money! It is not the cheapest oil out there but definitely not the most expensive either. Plus when you factor in all its different uses, it is a steal when you think about it!

If I lay out in the Sun too long and get burned, I use this directly after I get out of my shower and just before I go to bed. I apply it directly to the skin that looks burned. Any peeling or unevenness goes away over night when I use this. It is seriously a miracle oil!!! I use it for SO many things. AND THE BEST PART is that it's natural, so you know exactly what you are putting on your body!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND WILL CONTINUE TO PURCHASE!
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this oil combined with others for my face, hair and to diminish stretch marks on my legs and the truth if I have seen results, constancy is what makes see success, I recommend it cost me $ 10.99 at the Rite aid pharmacy and for Your purchase came for free
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature's Bounty Vitamin E Oil is great for many many uses. You can use it to mix with conditioner, you can use it to heal scars faster, you can use it in your daily facial routine with your moisturizer. This stuff has amazing healing powers. I totally recommend this brand because it is trusted and great quality.
Cindy B.
Abita Springs, LA
Nature's Bounty E-Oil is one of the best available today. Wonderful on sunburn, scars, stretch marks, and other skin related uses. Perfect to always have handy in your #backyardbash. The price is affordable. It's easy to apply with no offensive odor. This is a must have!
richelle r.
Dunkirk, NY
I love this oil because it is so good for your face and your scalp and your body I used it all over my body just to make it soft and like not dry it helps a lot with dry skin so if anybody has dry skin and I definitely recommend this one to you
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
I like this beacuse other oils I tried are very watery but this is viscous if you like it that way. I like the thick one than the watery ones. Contains lemon oil so it has a lovely sent rather than an artificial scent that commercial hand cream/lotions have.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I apply this to my face daily. It is great on scars and minor wrinkles. I feel like it refreshes my face. It's not going to remove thirty years of sun, but it will be a great aid in making you look healthy and glowing.
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love using vitamin E oil for my face and scalp. It helps keep everything moisturized and the skin cells plump and protected from the elements.
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
Vitamin E oil is good for so many things this one feels great smells great and is a good price I would buy this for myself or someone else
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this product! Found at local drugstores and is under $10. When I make sugar scrubs I add the vitamin e oil to it. Get for dry skin.
Tara B.
Has anyone tried mixing this with carrier oils for herbal infusions or just mixed it in general? Did it mix well? Any smell? Looking for a vitamin E oil to add to preserve infused oils. Thanks!!