BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Pure Enough to Take Orally. 30,000 IU per bottle. Vegetarian Formula Nature s Bounty s Natural E-Oil is so pure it can be taken orally. Each five drops contain 100 International Units of Vitamin E in a natural base of wheat germ and vegetable oils. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener. No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested Nutrition Questions or Comments? Call NutraPhone® *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this oil combined with others for my face, hair and to diminish stretch marks on my legs and the truth if I have seen results, constancy is what makes see success, I recommend it cost me $ 10.99 at the Rite aid pharmacy and for Your purchase came for free
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I apply this to my face daily. It is great on scars and minor wrinkles. I feel like it refreshes my face. It's not going to remove thirty years of sun, but it will be a great aid in making you look healthy and glowing.
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
Vitamin E oil is good for so many things this one feels great smells great and is a good price I would buy this for myself or someone else
Cindy B.
Abita Springs, LA
Nature's Bounty E-Oil is one of the best available today. Wonderful on sunburn, scars, stretch marks, and other skin related uses. Perfect to always have handy in your #backyardbash. The price is affordable. It's easy to apply with no offensive odor. This is a must have!
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
I like this beacuse other oils I tried are very watery but this is viscous if you like it that way. I like the thick one than the watery ones. Contains lemon oil so it has a lovely sent rather than an artificial scent that commercial hand cream/lotions have.
richelle r.
Dunkirk, NY
I love this oil because it is so good for your face and your scalp and your body I used it all over my body just to make it soft and like not dry it helps a lot with dry skin so if anybody has dry skin and I definitely recommend this one to you
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Nature's Bounty Vitamin E Oil is great for many many uses. You can use it to mix with conditioner, you can use it to heal scars faster, you can use it in your daily facial routine with your moisturizer. This stuff has amazing healing powers. I totally recommend this brand because it is trusted and great quality.
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using vitamin E oil for my face and scalp. It helps keep everything moisturized and the skin cells plump and protected from the elements.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product! Found at local drugstores and is under $10. When I make sugar scrubs I add the vitamin e oil to it. Get for dry skin.
Ahlam F.
Rabat
purchased this product from the us,woohoo in love and it's best have,its an anti aging ,heal scars. it helps you get rid of full and dry skin . anti stretch marks. and also a make up remover. you can use as a night cream