Nature's Bounty Natural Melatonin 3 mg uploaded by Samantha P.Nature's Bounty Natural Melatonin 3 mg uploaded by spencer b.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #18 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement Helps Promote Relaxation & Sleep* Wake Up Refreshed & Revitalized* Clinically Studied Ingredient 100% More Free Triple Strength 100% Drug Free Sleep Melatonin is a supplement that works in harmony with your natural sleep cycle to support a sound, tranquil night s sleep so you can awaken refreshed.* Melatonin is an excellent choice for people experiencing occasional sleeplessness, those experiencing jet lag. or anyone who just wishes to improve the quality of their sleep.* No Artificial Color, Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. Suitable for Vegetarians. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Is this brand for melatonin best to use?1 Answers
  • How safe is this for use by a teenager? My daughter has been having...2 Answers
  • Does this cause a headache the next day? 4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I have a hard time falling asleep a lot of the time and thought I would try this product out as I have heard a lot of people say it works." in 3 reviews
  • "I am a college student with the stereotypical sleep problems and this brand of melatonin helps me fall asleep so quickly!" in 2 reviews
  • "Only take when needed, but it helps you fall asleep and stay asleep." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Blue Island, IL
Is Melatonin addictive? I think so? Because I use this stuff every night but man I sure do sleep well. I typically take 5 mg and will buy pretty much any brand. I take it about 30 minutes prior to when I want to sleep and I can start feeling myself drifting off at the right time. I originally started taking melatonin since I would always wake up in the middle of the night worrying about the next day. I no longer have this problem but like I said, I take this every night. I have also read that too much melatonin (like anything) will have negative side effects so do your own research and speak to a professional before taking.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is absolute garbage. The first time I took it was with my ex because I have always had difficulty sleeping and even after an hour or 2 after I took it, I still wouldn't fall asleep. But the next day when I'd wake up I would feel like absolute crud, have a headache, and couldn't really function for the whole day. I've tried taking this multiple times and I'd rather go to work feeling naturally tired than the tired feeling these melatonin's give me.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I suffer from insomnia, and on nights where its is especially hard for me to fall asleep, I use this melatonin. After taking one, I'm able to fall asleep within 30 minutes. And since it's a natural product (it just helps stimulate the natural melatonin producers in your body), you don't wake up feeling drowsy. But keep in mind, since it is natural, if you fight the urge and try to stay awake when you start feeling sleepy, it won't work.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
I have a terrible time falling asleep especially when my husband is gone, i take one melatonin brush my teeth brush my hair and I am ready for bed. there super small pills and go down really easy.
I lay down get comfy and instantly relax and start drifting off to sleep!
Recommended to try before heavier sleep aids!
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT
My boyfriend and father both have trouble falling asleep and these work wonders for my boyfriend my father does however need something a little stronger and for my boyfriend they take about two hours to kick in so while they aren't fast working they do get the job done.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
I had been having a difficult time falling asleep and even if I fell asleep I wouldn't wake up rested. I took a melatonin and I was able to sleep and wake up refreshed. I would recommend this product to anyone who I having a hard time getting their beauty sleep.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Boca Raton, FL
A simple cure for restlessness. This herbal supplement has been a lifesaver when I cannot fall asleep. It certainly isn't a prescription but it helps take the edge off. It isn't coated so it does start to melt the minute you put it on your tongue.
Shawnie I.
Shawnie I.
Oklahoma City, OK
My husband and I both suffer from insomnia. We take two of these every night before bed. It works to help us to get to sleep and stay asleep without any harmful chemicals or side effects.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Boise, ID
These have helped me to fall asleep but I only take them when I know I will have time to get an adequate amount of sleep or it can be harder to wake up in the morning.
melissa l.
melissa l.
If you're having a hard time sleeping this stuff works really good you can adjust your dosage to what helps you sleep and it's all natural
Chance H.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
Will this make you feel groggy the next morning if you get less than 8 hours of sleep?
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Rocky Top, TN
Does this cause a headache the next day?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
How safe is this for use by a teenager? My daughter has been having trouble falling asleep, and finds herself staying up half the night most times. This is not good when she has school in the morning and things to do. How long of a time frame should this be given to aid in sleep? Is it addicting?
sylvia c.
sylvia c.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this brand for melatonin best to use?