Nature's Bounty Natural Melatonin 3 mg uploaded by Samantha P.Nature's Bounty Natural Melatonin 3 mg uploaded by spencer B.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Helps Promote Relaxation & Sleep* Wake Up Refreshed & Revitalized* Clinically Studied Ingredient 100% More Free Triple Strength 100% Drug Free Sleep Melatonin is a supplement that works in harmony with your natural sleep cycle to support a sound, tranquil night s sleep so you can awaken refreshed.* Melatonin is an excellent choice for people experiencing occasional sleeplessness, those experiencing jet lag. or anyone who just wishes to improve the quality of their sleep.* No Artificial Color, Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. Suitable for Vegetarians. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Is this brand for melatonin best to use?1 Answers
  • How safe is this for use by a teenager? My daughter has b...2 Answers
  • Does this cause a headache the next day? 4 Answers
Nature's Bounty Natural Melatonin 3 mg

Start your review of Nature's Bounty Natural Melatonin 3 mg!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have a hard time falling asleep a lot of the time and thought I would try this product out as I have heard a lot of people say it works." in 3 reviews
  • "I am a college student with the stereotypical sleep problems and this brand of melatonin helps me fall asleep so quickly!" in 2 reviews
  • "Only take when needed, but it helps you fall asleep and stay asleep." in 1 review
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've always struggled with insomnia and I've found that sometimes melatonin helps, but sometimes it doesn't. Even if it doesn't always help me fall asleep, I think it helps me stay asleep better or fall back asleep faster if I wake up. I don't use this every night, but when I do,  I think it does a pretty decent job. For people who are mad that it didn't like... knock you out or something, I think that you're hoping for the benefits of Rx or chemical sleep aids, with a natural product. It won't do that but it isn't supposed to. It helps kick start the body's production of melatonin so you'll need to still actually wind down and not just do regular stuff until this makes you feel tired. Not all products work the same for everyone but for me - this one is probably the best melatonin brand and dosage I've found. Do some research and talk to your doctor if you have questions because everyone is different!
Brandon B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I took this nightly for about 2 months and after that, I didn’t need it anymore for a long time. I don’t know if just helped me reset my balance, but it was incredibly effective at getting me to sleep and helping me get a restful night. It was definitely worth its weight in gold for me.
Elizabeth C.
Blue Island, IL
Is Melatonin addictive? I think so? Because I use this stuff every night but man I sure do sleep well. I typically take 5 mg and will buy pretty much any brand. I take it about 30 minutes prior to when I want to sleep and I can start feeling myself drifting off at the right time. I originally started taking melatonin since I would always wake up in the middle of the night worrying about the next day. I no longer have this problem but like I said, I take this every night. I have also read that too much melatonin (like anything) will have negative side effects so do your own research and speak to a professional before taking.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is absolute garbage. The first time I took it was with my ex because I have always had difficulty sleeping and even after an hour or 2 after I took it, I still wouldn't fall asleep. But the next day when I'd wake up I would feel like absolute crud, have a headache, and couldn't really function for the whole day. I've tried taking this multiple times and I'd rather go to work feeling naturally tired than the tired feeling these melatonin's give me.
Monica L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
While I usually do not have trouble falling asleep there are always nights where it is nearly impossible. Instead of tossing and turning in my bed for hours on end I just take one of these and I am usually so tired I can fall asleep within a half hour. i like how it is a natural product that only increases something my body already makes. It does not leave me feeling groggy at all.
Lydia D.
I use melatonin fairly often and it always helps me fall asleep easier. Melatonin is something that your body already produces, so I like that this product is more natural for my body. The one thing I've learned is that melatonin is related to light, so if you take it and remain around bright lights it won't be nearly as effective as if you are in a darker space. Whenever you wake up, if you feel groggy or sleepy from the melatonin, just make sure to turn the lights on and your body should wake up much better.
Jennifer P.
I suffer from insomnia, and on nights where its is especially hard for me to fall asleep, I use this melatonin. After taking one, I'm able to fall asleep within 30 minutes. And since it's a natural product (it just helps stimulate the natural melatonin producers in your body), you don't wake up feeling drowsy. But keep in mind, since it is natural, if you fight the urge and try to stay awake when you start feeling sleepy, it won't work.
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
I have a terrible time falling asleep especially when my husband is gone, i take one melatonin brush my teeth brush my hair and I am ready for bed. there super small pills and go down really easy.
I lay down get comfy and instantly relax and start drifting off to sleep!
Recommended to try before heavier sleep aids!
Casey C.
I wake up usually early for work and always have issues getting to sleep at a decent hour. Finding melatonin has alleviated the problem of not being able to go to sleep early. It's a much better alternative to taking NyQuil or a prescription sleep aid, as our bodies already produce it. Melatonin is a life changer for those who have trouble falling asleep. Although I noticed when I first started taking it I had weird and very vivid dreams.
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR
I just started taking melatonin 2 weeks ago to help me adjust from night shift to day shift. I noticed a immediate difference from the first night. I felt more rested and didn't have a "hang over" feeling I normally would get from taking Benadryl. This brand at this dose 3mg is perfect for me. I recommend this to anyone trying to adjust from a shift work schedule or anyone having a hard time adjusting to sleeping at night.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
Will this make you feel groggy the next morning if you get less than 8 hours of sleep?
Jessica Y.
Rocky Top, TN
Does this cause a headache the next day?
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How safe is this for use by a teenager? My daughter has been having trouble falling asleep, and finds herself staying up half the night most times. This is not good when she has school in the morning and things to do. How long of a time frame should this be given to aid in sleep? Is it addicting?

Walmart