Nature's Bounty Natural Melatonin 1mg uploaded by Claire E.Nature's Bounty Natural Melatonin 1mg uploaded by Jessie T.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #57 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement. Clinically Studied Ingredient Sleep Aid*. Helps Promote Relaxation & Sleep*. Wake Up Refreshed & Revitalized*. Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested. Suitable for Vegetarians. 100% More Free Melatonin is a supplement that works in harmony with your natural sleep cycle to support a sound, tranquil sleep so you can awaken refreshed.*  Melatonin is an excellent choice for people experiencing occasional sleeplessness, those experiencing jet lag, or anyone who just wishes to improve the quality of their sleep.* No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, Preservatives, Sug. see more...

Buy on iHerb
  • "It helps me to fall asleep but does not keep me sleeping." in 1 review
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
This was recommended as a sleep aid when my son was 9, now 15, started showing signs of anxiety and insomnia. It did nothing for him unfortunately. I'm a fan of Natures Bounty supplements but this just didn't work. I've tried it as well for restless nights, but again it did nothing.
Maria J.
Jonesboro, Ga
If I can't sleep this is my go to sleep aid. I like that it is only 1 mg so I'm in control of how many mgs to take. This helps me relax and fall asleep but it doesn't keep me asleep to where I won't hear my alarm in the morning. I would recommend this to anyone.
Heidi G.
I used to have horrible insomnia so my doctor recommended this product. It did nothing for me and I was very dissatisfied of how to made me feel even more awake then I already was.
Lilly M.
I love using melatonin when I have restless nights, instead of using sleeping aids that also have pain relief with it, epescially when I don't need that. I feel it really works!
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
This did not help me sleep at all. Maybe I need to get on a more regular schedule with it, but I think it is just simply not my problem. I know others it has helped.
Dayna D.
Adairsville , Ga
It helps me to fall asleep but does not keep me sleeping. Nice that its natural ingredients but sometimes the dreams it causes aren't worth the sleep I do get.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only thing that helps me sleep where i wake up in the morning and i don't feel exhausted. It is a lot better than other otc medications
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter had issues getting to sleep, and it was interfering with school. We tried this and it works amazing every time. Definitely relaxes you.
Kelsey D.
I have trouble sleeping, so I was recommended this. It works well once I take it. However, I'll have the weirdest dreams. It's strange.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product works for me sometimes but not reliably enough for me to re-buy it. It was alright though just not good enough.