Nature's Bounty Natural Melatonin 1mg uploaded by Jessie T.Nature's Bounty Natural Melatonin 1mg uploaded by Claire E.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #50 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement. Clinically Studied Ingredient Sleep Aid*. Helps Promote Relaxation & Sleep*. Wake Up Refreshed & Revitalized*. Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested. Suitable for Vegetarians. 100% More Free Melatonin is a supplement that works in harmony with your natural sleep cycle to support a sound, tranquil sleep so you can awaken refreshed.*  Melatonin is an excellent choice for people experiencing occasional sleeplessness, those experiencing jet lag, or anyone who just wishes to improve the quality of their sleep.* No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, Preservatives, Sug. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It helps me to fall asleep but does not keep me sleeping." in 1 review
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
My daughter had issues getting to sleep, and it was interfering with school. We tried this and it works amazing every time. Definitely relaxes you.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only thing that helps me sleep where i wake up in the morning and i don't feel exhausted. It is a lot better than other otc medications
K T.
Benton, Pa
This product iis pretty decent. Melatonin is not ment to be taken all the time. But is good to take once in a while.
Maria J.
Jonesboro, Ga
If I can't sleep this is my go to sleep aid. I like that it is only 1 mg so I'm in control of how many mgs to take. This helps me relax and fall asleep but it doesn't keep me asleep to where I won't hear my alarm in the morning. I would recommend this to anyone.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
This was recommended as a sleep aid when my son was 9, now 15, started showing signs of anxiety and insomnia. It did nothing for him unfortunately. I'm a fan of Natures Bounty supplements but this just didn't work. I've tried it as well for restless nights, but again it did nothing.
Heidi G.
I used to have horrible insomnia so my doctor recommended this product. It did nothing for me and I was very dissatisfied of how to made me feel even more awake then I already was.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
This did not help me sleep at all. Maybe I need to get on a more regular schedule with it, but I think it is just simply not my problem. I know others it has helped.
Dayna D.
Adairsville , Ga
It helps me to fall asleep but does not keep me sleeping. Nice that its natural ingredients but sometimes the dreams it causes aren't worth the sleep I do get.
Lilly M.
I love using melatonin when I have restless nights, instead of using sleeping aids that also have pain relief with it, epescially when I don't need that. I feel it really works!
Kelsey D.
I have trouble sleeping, so I was recommended this. It works well once I take it. However, I'll have the weirdest dreams. It's strange.