Nature's Bounty Natural B-12 Sublingual Vitamin 2500mcg uploaded by Denise D.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Energy Metabolism & Nervous System Health* Our Sublingual B-12 microlozenges dissolve right under your tongue before being swallowed for highly concentrated, fast-acting support.* B-12 promotes heart and circulatory health, as well as energy metabolism.*. All-natural cherry flavored microlozenges aid with heart and circulatory wellness*. Helps develop and regenerate red blood cells*. Contributes to proper metabolic functioning and nervous system health*. Natural Cherry Flavor Vitamin B-12 is essential for normal formation of blood cells and contributes to the health of the nervous system.* In addit. see more...

• Does this really help people lose weight?1 Answers
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
Great source brand of B12. I have a B12 difficiency and also have to take B12 injections and take oral B12 otc meds this is the only OTC brand I buy
Denise D.
Love this brand they make trust brand products at an affordable price and you can find it anywhere
Christina H.
Fort Irwin, CA
I have a b12 deficiency so I use the otc supplements. They are a good brand and easy to swallow.
Betty  C.
Great brand of b12. I take this before a night of drinking to prevent a hangover, works great.
Hannah K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
B 12 is such a great vitamin to take daily. It is very helpful for youthful skin
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I take this B12 most days of the week, this is a very good brand, I recommend it.
Kathryn O.
My B12 was so low that I was feeling the effects in my nervous system. I have been taking these daily for over a year, and I do not have a problem with numbness, tingling, or anything else. My Dr told me that for B12 vitamins to be effective, you need to take a high dosage (at least 1000 mcg), so keep that in mind if you're looking to start taking it. These tablets are easy to swallow, and kicked in reasonably quick (maybe 3-6 weeks after daily use?)
Faith B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really help people lose weight?