Nature's Bounty Natural B-12 Sublingual Vitamin 2500mcg uploaded by Denise D.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Energy Metabolism & Nervous System Health* Our Sublingual B-12 microlozenges dissolve right under your tongue before being swallowed for highly concentrated, fast-acting support.* B-12 promotes heart and circulatory health, as well as energy metabolism.*. All-natural cherry flavored microlozenges aid with heart and circulatory wellness*. Helps develop and regenerate red blood cells*. Contributes to proper metabolic functioning and nervous system health*. Natural Cherry Flavor Vitamin B-12 is essential for normal formation of blood cells and contributes to the health of the nervous system.* In addit. see more...

• Does this really help people lose weight?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Denise D.
Love this brand they make trust brand products at an affordable price and you can find it anywhere
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
Great source brand of B12. I have a B12 difficiency and also have to take B12 injections and take oral B12 otc meds this is the only OTC brand I buy
Christina H.
Fort Irwin, CA
I have a b12 deficiency so I use the otc supplements. They are a good brand and easy to swallow.
Betty  C.
Great brand of b12. I take this before a night of drinking to prevent a hangover, works great.
Danielle W.
I take this B12 most days of the week, this is a very good brand, I recommend it.
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
B 12 is such a great vitamin to take daily. It is very helpful for youthful skin
Kathryn O.
My B12 was so low that I was feeling the effects in my nervous system. I have been taking these daily for over a year, and I do not have a problem with numbness, tingling, or anything else. My Dr told me that for B12 vitamins to be effective, you need to take a high dosage (at least 1000 mcg), so keep that in mind if you're looking to start taking it. These tablets are easy to swallow, and kicked in reasonably quick (maybe 3-6 weeks after daily use?)
Faith B.
Does this really help people lose weight?