BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Friendly Bacteria for the Digestive System.  Supports Overall Well Being.*. 100 Million Organisms**. One Per Day! Lactobacillus Acidophilus Helps Promote: Gastro-Intestinal Health & Regularity*. Relief from Occasional Constipation, Gas & Bloating*. Immune Health* Acidophilus is a friendly bacteria naturally found in the intestinal tract.  More than 400 species of bacteria, also called normal flora, live in the adult human GI tract. Acidophilus supports a favorable environment for the absorption of nutrients, encourages int. see more...

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use to buy the acidophilus dietary supplements at the local big stores under the letter A.
But lately they started calling Probiotic placing it at the digestive shelf and the price changed to.
So after a lot of research I found this on Amazon for a good price. I'm so happy I did.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
I started taking this product for digestive issues and since I have been taking it I have noticed a significant change in the issues that I had, most of them are gone now. I'm happy that I started taking this product. Nature's Bounty Natural Acidophilus Dietary Supplement
Michaela B.
Chevy Chase, MD
This is a good product for when you're on antibiotics and want to prevent getting a yeast infection, etc. The tablet is small and easy to swallow. It's a great alternative to eating yogurt while on antibiotics. I don't use it otherwise though.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Nature's Bounty Probiotic Acidophilus Dietary Supplement Capsules is amazing! I always use it before traveling out of the country.
Kendra M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take these everyday! Great for the digestive tract & for your lady bits lol.
Elicia M.
This probiotic works very well and is one of the only ones we have found that does not require refrigeration after opening.
Julia M.
London, London
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My sister was allergic to dairy for years, her doctor told her to try taking one of the acidophilus tablets if she wasn't sure if dairy was in something she had to eat, or after if she hadn't known it had dairy before she ate something, after a few years of taking these...she's able to eat dairy perfectly fine with no side effects, she claims these pills did the trick!
Olivia S.
ajax, Ontario
This supplement is hydrating, easy to swallow with water and over all good for you!

back