HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsNature's Bounty
Natures Bounty Mini Fish Oil 1290 mg Per Serving 90

Natures Bounty Mini Fish Oil 1290 mg Per Serving 90

The best part about our Mini Fish Oil Softgels is that they’re small – in fact they’re 35% smaller than other fish oil supplements which means they’re much easier to swallow. Natures Bounty® Premium Coated Mini Fish Oil provides Omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids for the body.* Omega-3 fatty acids support heart and cardiovascular health.* This mini softgel is coated which means the active ingredients bypass the stomach and are digested in the small intestine which can minimize the aftertaste and fish burps! You work hard to take good care of yourself – so when it comes to getting your fish oil from a trustworthy source let Nature’s Bounty take care of you! We source our fish oil in an ecologically friendly way directly from Peru. We go to Peru because the Peruvian government has strict standards and governance on their surrounding waterways to properly ensure the protection of the fish. Since Peruvian fisheries yield to spawning during the summer and winter seasons fish are vital resources for Peru that they value greatly and go above and beyond to protect. The fisheries in Peru also comply with stringent quality regulations which ensure that we at Nature’s Bounty can deliver premium quality Omega-3 Fish Oil to our customers. You can trust that when we source our ingredients we do our best to maintain the conservation of marine living resources. The Marine Research Institute IMARPE a recognized world-class authority works with the Peruvian government to manage the controls of fish stock along their waterways. Small effective fleets are used in the fishing process; and no facility is allowed to receive fish from vessels without a valid license. All catches in Peru are carefully reviewed to meet rigorous quality checks. That’s how we know for sure that our fish oil is the purest freshest and most ecologically sourced.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natures Bounty Mini Fish Oil 1290 mg Per Serving 90!
Stephanie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been taking fish oil for years but has never liked the huge soft gels. These are tiny and easy to swallow. I also haven't experienced the 'fish burps' you can sometimes get with fish oil. (My mom told me to store in the freezer as that eliminates the fish burps, not sure if that's the reason or it's these specific pills)
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
For me fish oils are so hard to take because they are very large in size and can have an odor. Thankfully I found these mini ones which are so much better. They are easier to take size wise and odor as well. I would highly recommend these to any one that struggles with large pills
Asmaa A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Its just a perfect product it is well known and has lovely ingredients and i would want more just the fishy thing
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take a fish oil capsule daily! I have a lot of inflammation in my body snd this helps me out.
Alexa G.
Petal, MS
Love this product. They are great for your body. Me and my husband take them and love them
Liliana D.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If your looking for fish oil this your friend it really helps not get sick so often I really love this brand
Olivia F.
Lancaster, PA
I have no complaints! My stepmom bought these for me just to help with the overall health functioning of my body. The soft gels are pretty big but easy to swallow. I never feel sick after taking them. They seem to work well!
Melissa E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take Fish Oil every morning along with other numerous things to keep my body healthy! Has so many benefits! Also the only down fall with any fish oil is the smell. Yuck!
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a pretty good fish oil product, the price can be a little high but you can usually find coupons somewhere.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
I take fish oil every day. it is really good not only for healthy but also for hair and nail health

Looking for your answer?