BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature's Bounty® Mineral Supplement Caplets Calcium Magnesium Zinc.
Promotes bone health*.
With over 100% DV of Vitamin D3.
May reduce the risk of osteoporosis™.
Coated for easy swallowing. see more...

Jasmine M.
Mainly taking this for the magnesium in it, on amazon it is on sale right now for $4 (.04/count)!! Cheapest price I've seen so far, but 3 capsule serving size, a bit high. Each serving has 400mg magnesium which is a good amount for me every day, doctor recommended 500 mg daily
Fidan A.
I really like these vitamins. Zinc is the most important element for glowing skin and it's best absorbed if together with magnesium. Really easy to swallow. Right now though I found the liquid versions of zinc and I like them a little better that's why 4 stars
Karla P.
Oxnard, CA
This product has helped me with my joints a lot! I have joint pains and this product has helped my calcium levels. I don't drink much milk either so this pill is great for me it substitutes the amounts of milk I don't drink.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has helped so much with my muscle cramps and restless leg syndrome. It's pretty affordable, I get in on Bogo offers for about $4 each. I recommend drinking extra water with these. If you don't, it has the opposite effect.
abigail D.
Manhattan, KS
This is a great blend for a vitamin! Zinc is one of those things that I make sure to get enough of so I have a good immune system!
Camille B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these vitamins daily and they are reasonably priced. You can purchase these at Superstores or Walgreens. Highly recommend!
Alyssa L.
Steubenville
Love these . They are affordable , necessary , everyday life supplements! I use it everyday !
Haley W.
Weaverville
I had to take these and they work fine and don't not have an awful taste! It's good
Carolyn W.
Kitchener, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been taking on of these every other day or so to keep my skin under control. The zinc really helps me not break out. Its nice having the calcium and magnesium as well. I like that the pills are tasteless and easy to swallow.
Cristal M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Estas pastillas luego de un tiempo estuve el consumo.

Estas me llegaron a producir dolor de estómago y preferí dejarlas