Nature's Bounty Milk Thistle Capsules - 100 CT uploaded by Obianuju M.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #3 in Milk Thistle

Nature's Bounty® Milk Thistle 175mg Herbal Supplement.

Standardized extract.

Promotes healthy liver function.

100 capsules. see more...

Kaitlyn A.
Fresno, CA
I've been using these for almost 3 weeks now. I was drinking quite a bit and got diagnosed with fatty liver. Did some research and milk thistle is very good to promote healthy liver function. Definitely recommend, I felt a lot better just after a week of using.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I was looking for a product that would help improve my liver function. This one worked noticeably well. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to detox or improve your liver.
T’Keyah R.
Warsaw, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started using these 1 weeks ago the only thing I can say to describe it is AMAZING. It works, I feel clean, more energy, & it helps with hangovers. I take one capsule a day. I really recommend.
Chavella K.
Dwale, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product helped me so much when establishing my milk after I had my baby. It honestly made breastfeeding so much easier.
Hannah A.
colusa
All hail to the milk thistle! This product makes partying for an oldie a little easier! Say good-bye to the hang over!
Yvita V.
Doral, FL
This supplement works very well. I have hashimotos and took this for intervals to detox. the price is within reason, and the quality of the product is good. I tried other brands and dosage but they ended up being too much for me. So if you want to just start out and try it, i would recommend starting small.
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have mixed feelings about this product. I bought it from Amazon after childbirth to increase my milk supply. My breastsize increased but my supply didn't. I asked my doctor and she said some work for some people but not for others. I eventually gave it to another new mom and it worked for her
Melissa A.
What's milk thistle for?
Hend N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone noticed increase in milk after using this?

back