Nature's Bounty Milk Thistle Capsules - 100 CT uploaded by Obianuju M.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature's Bounty® Milk Thistle 175mg Herbal Supplement.

Standardized extract.

Promotes healthy liver function.

100 capsules. see more...

T'Keyah R.
I started using these 1 weeks ago the only thing I can say to describe it is AMAZING. It works, I feel clean, more energy, & it helps with hangovers. I take one capsule a day. I really recommend.
Kaitlyn A.
Fresno, CA
I've been using these for almost 3 weeks now. I was drinking quite a bit and got diagnosed with fatty liver. Did some research and milk thistle is very good to promote healthy liver function. Definitely recommend, I felt a lot better just after a week of using.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I was looking for a product that would help improve my liver function. This one worked noticeably well. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to detox or improve your liver.
Chavella K.
Prestonsburg, KY
This product helped me so much when establishing my milk after I had my baby. It honestly made breastfeeding so much easier.
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, ON
I have mixed feelings about this product. I bought it from Amazon after childbirth to increase my milk supply. My breastsize increased but my supply didn't. I asked my doctor and she said some work for some people but not for others. I eventually gave it to another new mom and it worked for her
Melissa A.