BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Value Size Standardized Extract Promotes Healthy Liver Function* Facts: Milk Thistle supports liver health by blocking the entrance of harmful toxins and helping to remove these toxins from liver cells.* In addition, Milk Thistle possesses antioxidant properties that may help neutralize cell-damaging free radicals.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Genesis A.
BAYONNE, NJ
I have heard many good things about this product so I decided to try it out. A week has passed and I do feel a bit less sluggish then I did before. Seems to be doing the job so far.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Milk thistle is amazing for your body and cleans the liver out . It helps promote cleansing of the left over toxins of the body that you put in like alcohol and other things .
Shona L.
I will admit I like to go out and have fun, and this can be hard on your liver, which blood tests will show. After taking three capsules a day for a month I had repeat blood work done (with no change in my fun lifestyle) and my liver function was great, no more problems. I now take two a day as protection against those unwise choices we all can make on weekends and my liver has never been happier, which also benefits the rest of your organs and bodily functions. I highly recommend this product.