Nature's Bounty Melatonin Triple Strength 3mg Sleep Aid Dietary Supplement Tablets - 120 CT uploaded by Jessica M.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #80 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Nature's Bounty???? Melatonin Triple Strength 3mg Sleep Aid Dietary Supplement Tablets.
100% More Free.
Clinically Studied Ingredient.
Helps Promote Relaxation & Sleep*.
Wake Up Refreshed & Revitalized*.
100% Drug Free Sleep Aid*.
120 Tablets. see more...

Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Mount Horeb, WI
Puts me to sleep; no problem! I use it when I accidentally drink something with caffeine, forgetting how it affects me. The morning after taking this I do tend to feel groggy and have a hard time getting up
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I have a hard time falling asleep at night because I can't seem to "turn my brain off." I've been taking melatonin off & on for a few years now and it seems to help me fall asleep faster. I also notice that I have more vivid dreams while taking it. Nice natural sleep aid!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
These are so great. I need melatonin to help me sleep and it is so easy since these dissolve in your mouth.
Summer P.
Summer P.
Northbrook, IL
I have minor insomnia problems and this natural supplement really helps with tough nights or when I really need to get to sleep quickly. I wake up feeling pretty refreshed. The only side effect I've noticed is that I have a lot more vivid dreams when o take this supplement. They've been very scary a couple of times as well.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Denver, CO
I try to sue this sparingly, but when I am jet lagged or really off my regular sleep schedule, melatonin really helps get me back on track.