BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #68 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Nature's Bounty Melatonin Tablets: Clinically studied ingredient Gluten free No artificial flavor or sweetener No preservatives No sugar No starch No milk see more...

• I've been wanting to try this just if didn't know if it was too s...1 Answers
  • Is this product safe to use on a daily basis?2 Answers
Teegan T.
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
This got me sleeping in a jiffy lol it works and is affective. It really knocks u out.
The-Exercist E.
The-Exercist E.
Wellness Guru Expert
Melatonin has always been a supplement that's handy for me to keep around. While I don't take it often, 10mg is enough to stave off long nights of insomnia.
Kirstin A.
Kirstin A.
Pullman, WA
Melatonin may give me crazy dreams but it for sure helps to make me fall asleep and stay asleep!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this brand. Always quality. The 10 mg will knock you straight out. I prefer the 5 mg because it makes me feel less groggy. Make sure you aim to get as most sleep as you can and take it about 30 mins before you want to go to sleep. It's best when you make it a routine and not just take I when you experience a bout of insomnia.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Clinton Township, MI
I love my melatonin, it helps me sleep like a baby at night and its better for you than nyquil
Katie M.
Katie M.
Columbus, MN
I take 10mg melatonin on nights I can't fall asleep. They help me fall asleep naturally feeling, rather than just knocking me out if that makes sense. I don't wake up groggy, and most importantly I can wake up easily if my kids need me. I don't take them during the week, only weekends when my husband is home incase I didn't wake right up for the baby crying, although I have never had a problem.
valarie t.
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
Ive heard great things about this product and i would like to try these . I'm getting more into healthy eating and fitness so why not?
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I had been trying to take shots of cider vinegar every day and it was really difficult because it tastes SO BAD. I saw these at the health store and decided to give them a try. It is SO MUCH easier than taking a shot of that nasty vinegar.
Lena C.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
I don't recommend a 10 mg dose, but 3 mg or 5 mg seems to be just as effective. My only con is the super vivid/realistic dreams that come with taking this supplement.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Great product to help you off to sleep on sleepless nights. Take it right whe you lay down and make sure you are going to be able to sleep 6-8 hours or you will wake up tired
Megan W.
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
Is this product safe to use on a daily basis?
Stormie M.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
I've been wanting to try this just if didn't know if it was too strong. Really needing some help if you don't mind